The Official .X Factor thread !!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought the 14 year old girl was really good, bless her little heart!

Yeah, I thought she was great. Loved the tune she sang too, one of my all time faves.
Wonder how she got in though? dont they check id?? :rolleyes:

Tonights show... how funny, the twins in black and white! haha
And those 2 in the leopard skin tights and outfits! I never laughed so much at the telly!! :lol:

Tonights show... how funny, the twins in black and white! haha
And those 2 in the leopard skin tights and outfits! I never laughed so much at the telly!! :lol:

Those twins were pretty scary... I laughed my head off at the end of xtra factor when they painted their eye red and warped their voices!!!

I thought that Cory (huge afro with blonde stripe) was hilarious... what was going on with those white 'sneakers' and the suit??!!!

And as for those two in the cat suits.... wtf?! Have some people got no shame? I was cringing all the way through the 'a wum ba wa, a wum ba wa' and the shoulder shrugging....!!! :eek:

Did anyone see X Factor?! It was soooo good! Just thought I would bump this thread up! lol xx

Yep......ben is the best!

Didn't see all the show, nimwit that I am thought it started an hour later! But I think the right people went this week. Not got a fave as yet.

I'm torn between Ben and Ashley. Bit of rough or bit of fluff?!! Can't decide! Both got fab voices.:)

I like Ashley because he is just so different to the norm.

I like 4sure! Think they are so good looking! lol

I like Eton road & Ben x

I like 4sure and that girl who is 21... what was her name? Lione? or something like that... She sang, I'll be there and she was good I thought. :lol:

Eton Rd to win!!!!!!!

EATON ROAD
&
NIKITA

I like 4sure and that girl who is 21... what was her name? Lione? or something like that... She sang, I'll be there and she was good I thought. :lol:

I stand corrected, her name is Leona (sp) just watching the replay and shes really good.. like Mariah.

Ben was too, missed him yesterday, but I felt embarrassed for him for some reason when he was waving his arm up and down in the middle part of his song! :o lol:lol:

The unconventionals were vere err... unconventional! LOL
They didnt look right and maybe thats why they got voted off.. plus a couple of bum notes I suppose.

I Love ray!! I think he is lovely! I loke robert and 4sure i also think leonne(sp) is good 2!

I think ray is so cute!! LOL xxxx

But i do like eyton rd and ashley! lol

This is the first time I have got into X Factor.....I don't know who I like best yet, they all started off a bit shakey I thought, but once they got into it, they did their stuff. Ben was good, I thought Ashley's voice was a bit weak. Can't remember about any of the others though lol......the Unconventionals were like a pub band and did deserve to go.

i think Ray is cute, Ashley just looks famous already and Ben has a fab voice and so does the last girl who sang last nite....she was amazing....i dont know why sharon kept on about her only being 21...look how young Mariah and Beyonce were when they first started...some girls are more mature than others!

In the News of the World today, there was a picture of Kate Thornton when she was presenting the X factor last night and it said that her nipple was showing through her dress!!!

On the photo you could hardly see it and I don't think you would have been able to see it on tv unless you really looked up close to her! Papers seems to point anything and everything out to make stars look bad!! :irked:

In the News of the World today, there was a picture of Kate Thornton when she was presenting the X factor last night and it said that her nipple was showing through her dress!!!

On the photo you could hardly see it and I don't think you would have been able to see it on tv unless you really looked up close to her! Papers seems to point anything and everything out to make stars look bad!! :irked:
well i didnt notice!!

No, me neither. I do remember her dress though, wasn't it black and strapless? God someone must've been looking closely! :eek:

Latest posts

Back