The Official .X Factor thread !!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OOOH 2 are going. The favorites to go are the McDonald brothers and Dionne.

OMG !!!! I don't usually like him but Ray was fantastic !

OMG !!!! I don't usually like him but Ray was fantastic !

Dionne wasn't!

I so wish that Sharron wouldn't always make it so personal with Simon :mad:

Compared to last year's standards this lot are crap, only a couple that stand out as real entertainers.

Dionne wasn't!

I so wish that Sharron wouldn't always make it so personal with Simon :mad:

Me too ! It's turning into a popularity contest between the judges rather than a singing competion :rolleyes:

Compared to last year's standards this lot are crap, only a couple that stand out as real entertainers.

Did Ben change your mind? I agree with Sharron that he could have been a little softer with some of his notes, but MY GOD that man has talent, and so so natural and effortless. It is no wonder he is favorite to win

Me too ! It's turning into a popularity contest between the judges rather than a singing competion :rolleyes:

Ain't that the truth. They say that it's one of the three judges who is going to win ... erm their bank balances probably will! And I thought it was about the contestants :rolleyes: . I think the biggest problem with that show is them being split into categories and the judges having the final say. Cos like a judge is going to vote their own out (although Simon did vot out those awful Conways last year)

Did Ben change your mind? I agree with Sharron that he could have been a little softer with some of his notes, but MY GOD that man has talent, and so so natural and effortless. It is no wonder he is favorite to win

I didn't like his version TBH, but yes he is one of those that has talent and loves to perform

The thing that gets me is that every contestant on the show is so so happy if Simon gives them a compliment saying that they value his comments so much and respect him. The all of a sudden if he dare say anything bad against the other judges contestants he is slammed for it. IMHO he is a fabulous judges who always tells it how it is.

Exactly Sass,it worked for years the way it was,it was so much better the first couple of series,now it's same old same old ....... sharron and louis v simon :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: in the end,Simon can't loose cos it's his show and his lable's recording contract :rolleyes:

Yeah he does know his stuff Rach ......btw how sad are the three of us ????? It's saturday night ffs and we are watching xfactor then moaning about it on her ..... i really need a life lmao !

xxxxx

LOL i'm back and those mcdonald brothers are tone deaf !

What's a life?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Let us know what a life is when you get to sunny spain :hug:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Let us know what a life is when you get to sunny spain :hug:

Well i think I may be a pensioner by the time that happens. i'll be pushing my zimmer frame on the dance floor and hoping my false teeth don't fall in my sangria!

Exactly Sass,it worked for years the way it was,it was so much better the first couple of series,now it's same old same old ....... sharron and louis v simon :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: in the end,Simon can't loose cos it's his show and his lable's recording contract :rolleyes:

Yeah he does know his stuff Rach ......btw how sad are the three of us ????? It's saturday night ffs and we are watching xfactor then moaning about it on her ..... i really need a life lmao ! Hubby is at work, kids are away I am sat here eating rubbish and talking to you!

xxxxx

LOL i'm back and those mcdonald brothers are tone deaf !

They have got to go. I can't stand them

Well i think I may be a pensioner by the time that happens. i'll be pushing my zimmer frame on the dance floor and hoping my false teeth don't fall in my sangria!
Or maybe you will be so pi***ed you won't give a damn. Then you can add your two penneth worth to the what you did when you were drunk thread!

Have you been drinking to ease the pain of the x factor :wink2:

I wish I had!!!! Wow Leona was fab!

Lol i'll share my can with you :lol:.

She is very good and so flipping georgeous too ...... me ,jealous ? No :green:

Latest posts

Back