The Official .X Factor thread !!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I so wish that Sharron wouldn't always make it so personal with Simon :mad:

She certainly has made it personal now. Do you think they are reading this in the ads and decided to make up :)

I guess we don't have anything to say about her then!

Sorry I was scoffing my curry! Kerry has such a safe voice, but there's no soul there

Sorry I was scoffing my curry! Kerry has such a safe voice, but there's no soul there

Now hang on a minute Sass, Becki kindly offered to share her Beer and you selfishly sit there eating your curry without a thought for us :cry:

re Kerry you are so right, she won't be around for much longer IMO

Well I've got a bit leftover if you want it!

OMg how brill was Robert, I loved his performance

Well there was some outstanding singing tonight but also some karoke singers didn't like nikkita, kerry or dionne tonight sorry girls :confused:

Well there was some outstanding singing tonight but also some karoke singers didn't like nikkita, kerry or dionne tonight sorry girls :confused:

Snap, nothing special about any of them tonight

Well once again I'm hoping that Kerry's booted off, Simon's comments were spot on.

Can someone please tell me who sang the original version of the song Ashley sung and what it's called? love it, love it, love it!!!

Well it's down to Louis to decide the casting vote so waht's the betting he boots off Simon's act, Ashley?

Well it's down to Louis to decide the casting vote so waht's the betting he boots off Simon's act, Ashley?

well I'm eating my words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i need to know who gets booted, as dave has come in and turned the bloody telly over to darts......................darts i ask ya...so me and deb have retired to the pc

hope its ashley tho, i dont like him

kerry and dionne have gone!

I havent watched x-factor for a couple of weeks but i thought Leona was absolutely brillant tonight that girl can sing!

who was the suprise act that came back, and who was the 4th judge, if there was one.................prey tell. plonker is still watching the bloody darts

no 4th judge and kerry and dionne have gone hun

I am going right off Ashley. I think Leona was the best tonight, she rocked! :green:

Glad dionne has gone. was a pitty kerry went she was good when she sang second time round although louis was right with what he said. would love ben or ray to win

I think Kerry was ready to go - she didn't seem to improve over the duration....

Missed Ashley fluffing his lines which is a shame as he's got the X Factor...

Ben great voice but he's missed the boat as the 80's have long gone and I just can't see him selling pop records, his image is not upto date and the genre he sings is not that popular anymore - aka Michael Bolton he he.

I watched the reply last night on itv2.

I think Leona will definately win.. she has a beautiful voice... and sings from her heart, effortlessly!

Very Similar to Mariah Carey.. I bet Mariah is one of her fave childhood artists.:green:

i love leona too... i hope she wins.. shes got the whole package.... voice.. looks.. figure... sweet personality....

leona has a very wide range with her voice.. shes able to change the notes in her voice quickly and effortlessly.. which is the reason why she sounds like like mariah... but then mariah has been sucessful and has been around for yonks so it cant be such a bad thing....

Latest posts

Back