The Official .X Factor thread !!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gucci906

Reaction score
I cannot wait for the new series of X Factor. I am sooo happy that it is perfect timing with BB finishing.

Looking forward to seeing all the auditions....i am sure they will show more of the bad ones though...to make good TV....but hey thats why we love it too!

Also looking forward to the banter between all the judges.

Lets hope they find some real talent again.

x

i've got to admit... i quite like the x factor!!!

i don't know what's funnier - the lame singing or the awful put-downs from the trio... who even slag each other off!!!

my kids love it so we will be watching it no doubt, my 8 yearold always ends up singing his heart out at some point which is the highlight for me.. got quite a voice..he didn't get that from me though.. :lol:

arnt we all sad if its not big brother lol i carnt wait either lol dont know what it is but i like simon cowl hes not gorgeous or anything but there is something about him lol.

OH GOD NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! - maybe a little OTT :)

Ok so the first few weeks of auditions are hilarious and some of the finalists are really good but man they drag it out so much!

xxx

Fandabidozi!!!!!!

Why not make this the "official X factor thread"........

i cant wait 4 it 2 come back on......least its summit when BB ends on friday am going to be gutted! Lol xxx:hug: xxx

As with the BB and Love Island etc. threads can this be the only X-Factor thread PLEASE!

Love it! For me the best part is the auditons - but oh boy do I cringe!:lol:

I loved last years too so looking forward to this one! I was the same with Big Brother though, dead excited bout it but cos I had a few problems at home etc.. I really got lost with BB so haven't been into it the last few weeks unfortunately - thats the first time ever!! So I'm hoping I can get into X Factor!

i love it too, cant wait for it, i watched the x factor 1 year on programme last night it was brill xx

im gonna be hooked :green: already looking round for a portable tv that plugs into your lighter for when we go campin' CANT MISS IT:eek: anyone know of anywhere to get one from??

amb xx

Well it looks like the TV channels have done their usual. I am hooked on the Sound of Music thing on the BBC, and of course ITV are putting X Factor on at the same time. Well I'll have to watch the repeat on Sunday

I'm out on Saturday night so have already Sky+ it. I love the auditions and i'm sure I will PMSL when I watch.

I cannot wait for the new series of X Factor. I am sooo happy that it is perfect timing with BB finishing.

Looking forward to seeing all the auditions....i am sure they will show more of the bad ones though...to make good TV....but hey thats why we love it too!

Also looking forward to the banter between all the judges.

Lets hope they find some real talent again.

x

I'm exactly the same. BF was pleased that BB was ending only to find out that X factior was about to start!! haha, nevermind!:lol:

I cannot wait either....i am still madly in love with Shayne from last year!

Everybody ready for tonight???

Can't wait for tonight, got my pringles and malteasers at the ready!

I have also been watching the Tommy Lee rock star one, now that is what I call talent.

well come on then, who saw it?

I have never laughed so much at Donna - we share the same name - probably the same singing talent actually! :Scared:

How funny was the laughing by the mystery judge - not saying who it was incase you haven't watched your sky+ or re-run yet!

Damn!!! I missed it cos I was out! :irked: Will have to watch the repeat on ITV2 if they still do it!

Latest posts

Back