*** The only Katie Price discussion thread ***

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just googled it...i liked her with rich, dark hair. Not like that. Its maybe the way that its styled that is putting me off it as well.

wow, it must have been really hard work but I don't like it. The brassiness makes her look tartier and older,

At least she's toned her eyebrows down to go with it.

Bye bye Katie Price, hello Jordan! It's horrible I think but then again she's not my favourite person in the world.

oh dear, now her eyebrows don't match.

Am I the only geek that quite likes it? I always thought the balck was too harsh for her lol ... Each to their own hey? :)

Am I the only geek that quite likes it? I always thought the balck was too harsh for her lol ... Each to their own hey? :)

No i like her as a blonde too. Its not the nicest blonde at the moment but considering she was having blue black dyes on it for the last few years i think they have done well.

No i like her as a blonde too. Its not the nicest blonde at the moment but considering she was having blue black dyes on it for the last few years i think they have done well.

I agree!

I personally dont like her blonde, i think she should have stuck dark or maybe a deep brown, she looks so much older now.

I quite like Katie, I've watched her from the beginning and she has kept herself in the public eye from sheer determination.

Re: Cheryl hitting someone, didn't Katie throw a glass at someone in a club in ibiza last year?

Re: her eyebrows, they looked better in the picture link provided. Blimey, have you seen Martine Machuneons brows in the latest activa ad? Looks like she's cut them out of a magazine and pritsticked them on!

Blimey, have you seen Martine Machuneons brows in the latest activa ad? Looks like she's cut them out of a magazine and pritsticked them on!

I love Martine's eyebrows in that advert! I say that to my hubby every time the ad is on.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

I love Martine's eyebrows in that advert! I say that to my hubby every time the ad is on.

Usually her eyebrows are lovely, really make her look pretty, but this latest advert where she's waffling on about a new lifestyle makes her look scary. are you sure we are talking about the same advert?

Usually her eyebrows are lovely, really make her look pretty, but this latest advert where she's waffling on about a new lifestyle makes her look scary. are you sure we are talking about the same advert?

I think so. Lol

The one that's basically about new year but they're not saying that. I thought they looked nice! :green:

Just saw it again. The Activia new T.L.C. Plan.

Just saw it again. The Activia new T.L.C. Plan.

thats the one! Her eyebrows are looking decidedly different! It looks as if they've been stencilled on. She doesn't need them to look so fake, they usually look lovely.

I've seen Katie price today and I got to say I agree it has those classic orangey tones are shining through

I have read this thread and lost the will to live.

She is famous for nothing, has no talent and has shown herself to be a callous, unpleasant person with a teenage attitude.

She looks like a pikey chav, and her hair/skin/nails are nothing to covet. She has overdone the surgery and if she is 30 then I'm a giraffe

I agree with you persianista, no talent starting to look like mutton x

Latest posts

Back