*** The only Katie Price discussion thread ***

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jotommo

Reaction score
lol katie price having eye lash extensions,,,
was it me or was she just popping a tiny bit of glue on the ends of the lash and just popping them on?
who trained her????????? they wont bloody last!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh don't you just wanna jump in the telly and do them for her haha

Haha I'm just watching it, I dnt do eyelash extensions but I have to say it didn't look right looked more like a small amount you would use for false individuals. Also how ridiculous was the colour of her skin! I despise her but I am drawn to watching the programme!
lol katie price having eye lash extensions,,,
was it me or was she just popping a tiny bit of glue on the ends of the lash and just popping them on?
who trained her????????? they wont bloody last!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh don't you just wanna jump in the telly and do them for her haha
Posted via Mobile Device

I thought so too. looked like she was just putting them on anywhere too and not isolating the lashes properly. Wonder what she paid for them!

was it blink and go? there is no isolation with that method

they were Jinny lashes.

...application caught my eye too!

I'm no lash expert either, but was it just me or did her eyes look a bit wonkey ??

Her left eye looked ok but the right one just didn't look right at all.

Hey who noticed she went in with the dirty white leggings and came out in black ones?.. Good old Jordon, she must have sent one of the therapists out to Top Shop for her:lol:

oh did she really haha ,i didn't notice
yeah they were badly done... wonder how i can get my number to her for mobile?? haha
dont know why she said they take an hour and half,, not when she was litterally throwing them on,,,, it does that long but only when you do the job correct!! xxxxxxxx

I was too busy noticing the lash-tech's nails.
For someone who must have known she was going to be on the telly, they were a disgrace. The french manicure white was all chipped and she had one nail (badly) painted pink.
Even if she didn't get much notice, she should have removed the polish totally and made do with a natural look.
What was she thinking of ? :eek:

Awwwww come on guys, she could be a fellow geek...lets keep it constructive.

To be fair from what i have seen of this program Katie appears to be a fidget of a client....all that chatting away and getting her lip gloss out while the technician was trying to work would have drove me mad...

I can't comment on the lashes as I don't do them but if Julie knows best why didn't she stop Katie Scrubbing that polish off her nails? She must have had red fingers after that

the A board outside the salon said "award winning salon" cant be for lashes or nails lol . i cant believe the amount of glue she had on the jade stone and im sure she had her products balanced on top of a tumble dryer..very amusing TV.

Car crash TV.

I've had a few salons tell me they've had a lot of enquiries for lashes since it appeared on the show.................Thats good news for us wouldn't you say? x

Indeed it is. I've had any number of clients saying "you're not going to make me look like Jordan, are you?!"

Indeed it is. I've had any number of clients saying "you're not going to make me look like Jordan, are you?!"

Ha ha, well yeah but some people want to look like her :lol:

I would like to look at this from the positive side and welcome the puplicicty :)

Most people watching (general public) would not have noticed the way the lashes were applied anyway and know she would want them false looking x

My niece put on her FB status that she was wanting Jordan Lashes. I don't know if she was kidding - she spends a lot of money on beauty but luves to look very fake.

Youngsters of today lol!:lol:

was it blink and go? there is no isolation with that method
Hi,

I've just had a look on your website and your gallery photo's are amazing! They're the best looking lashes i've seen! I'm looking into training myself and have been interested in everyone's comments. Wish I lived near you I would jump at booking in!!

Hi,

I've just had a look on your website and your gallery photo's are amazing! They're the best looking lashes i've seen! I'm looking into training myself and have been interested in everyone's comments. Wish I lived near you I would jump at booking in!!

ah thank you so much, you have made me blush:hug:

Hi,

I have to agree here.. I've just taken a peek at your website and I can't believe how gorgeous your lashes are. (and so so natural)

I've had mine done and thought they looked great, but looking at yours, I know mine weren't a good job at all. You could see the glue on my ones and both eyes didn't look like they matched, one was always better than the other (bit like Jordan's)

Now how do I find someone to do them as good as you in my town:cry:
Somehow I don't think that will be happening (the girl I went to is the best in our town)

I'm glad I know now what way they SHOULD look:hug:

I wonder where it was she got them done- no advert for the salon when they didnt even let people see where she got them done. P.s the therapists nails were dreadful and the way she applied those lashes was awful! There is no way with last seperation you could apply that many!

Latest posts

Back