*** The only Katie Price discussion thread ***

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I orderd that one today, will be a shame if its not the same colour, there must be a way of finding out what that colour was. When i spoke to the supplier they said to me that was the colour on her nails.

have to wait till fri before they get deliverd.

xx

You'll have to let me know what you think Sharon, but Im quite dissapointed. The colour she had was almost fluorescent baby pink and this certainly is nt !! :)

i was looking at the recent photos earlier and im sure aqua tiffany had a similar colour in one of her pics???

Hi, I ordered the Essie Nail polish in Pop Art Pink which came today however I dont think this is the colour she had on in the show, it was more of a vibrant candy floss colour where as Pop Art Pink is quite sheer.

Does anyone have any ideas what colour the one she had on is. I have added a link with a picture if this helps.

Photos of Jordan aka Katie Price in Brighton and Peter Andre at Chris Moyles and Silver Clef Awards

Thanks
Sarah

Hi Sarah,
The colour on her nails from the link above is different to the colour she had on her nails in her programme last week.
A colour that is practically identical to the colour nail varnish first mentioned is Leighton Denny - all about me.
It is a lovely bright baby pink colour
x:hug:x

u can watch the ones you missed on ITV player on the net. I use this allot a miss just about everything...lol

Hi, I ordered the Essie Nail polish in Pop Art Pink which came today however I dont think this is the colour she had on in the show, it was more of a vibrant candy floss colour where as Pop Art Pink is quite sheer.

Does anyone have any ideas what colour the one she had on is. I have added a link with a picture if this helps.

Photos of Jordan aka Katie Price in Brighton and Peter Andre at Chris Moyles and Silver Clef Awards

Thanks
Sarah

i agree the pop art pink is a very light pink almost like you would use for french, i had a look at one today.
i still dont know what the colour is that i'm after that she was wearing on the programme but i'll keep searching lol.
i have the leighton denny all about me but the colour she was wearing is slightly different
x

just thought i'd let people know that i think i have found it now!!

its colour club - lazer pink :)

just need to find where i can buy it from now x

just thought i'd let people know that i think i have found it now!!

its colour club - lazer pink :)

just need to find where i can buy it from now x

Great Michelle, thanks for letting us know!
I will definatly try to get a bottle too, I wil do a bit of googling now, I will let you know if I have an luck!
How did you find out?
x

Great Michelle, thanks for letting us know!
I will definatly try to get a bottle too, I wil do a bit of googling now, I will let you know if I have an luck!
How did you find out?
x

my friend has her style book and i kept going on at her to have a look to see if she could find out lol.
i've been googling for half an hour but cant a website that has that colour yet :cry:

Last edited:
Probably best sitehttp://www.cosmeticgroup.com/catalog.php?id=1

Color club - lazer pink - flower power - 05FP15

Color clubs main website I think!

Has Any One Bought The Lazer Pink Yet? If So, Where Did You Order From?
Thanksss!
:)

The first practice I did after my course, my friend actually said 'I want them like Jordans' nightmare!!!

I too am no lash extension expert but Katie Price's false eyelash's look like the bristles you find inside a letter box. There just awful and not natural looking at all.

Hi Geeks! Had a bit of a quizzing from a client today about the hair and method used on Katie Price, I was out on a fitting when last nights episode aired on ITV2 and missed the bit where she was having them fitted?! Does anyone know what type of hair is used and the method she has so I can go back to me client?

Thanks in advance

**Moderator Announcement **

I have merged the several existing threads about Katie Price. It makes it tidier and easier for people to find details of all her different "enhancements" (LOL) rather than having to look through loads of different threads.

Latest posts

Back