The Price of Brazilians to Hollywoods

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyndaella

Reaction score
after spending the day with Kim and seeing just how much work goes into a Brazilian surely the Brazilian should cost more than a hollywood as so much more work goes into it than just taking it off.

Kim put so much time and attention making sure every thing was just so, that surely it should pay more.

I actually have 2 different bikini prices... one is for a basic bikini (anything outside of the pantyline, up to but not including the labia). Then I have a brazillian charge.... which is everything else (front and back and everything inbetween.... with the option to leave a "landing strip")

I personally think that all these other names just confuse people.... my motto is.... Keep it simple.

The salon I go to for Brazilian has a similar charging mechanism to Huberella: £15 for regular bikini line, and £26 for anything more involved. I think it is a fair charge as it takes all but an hour for the Brazilian.

you see prices more for a hollywood, which is everything off. But for a Brazilian its cheaper but alot more work and time goes in to a Brazilian getting it just so, So shouldn't a Brazilian be more

Latest posts

Back