The young couple who have just won 45 million jackpot!! Could you handle that amount?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And you know who I would buy!!!!! The beautiful one was 50 years old on Monday.

I would also take over the world and Tammie would be my hand maiden.

Pinkie would be my chef and sausages will NOT be on the menu.

Did I mention that I HATE sausages !!!!!!

HANDMAIDEN?! HANDMAIDEN?!!!

You are a demented old cow.

Huge sausage alert!!!!!!

HANDMAIDEN?! HANDMAIDEN?!!!

You are a demented old cow.

Oh dear .. demented old cow eh ... right that's it ... you can be that person who lays alongside the bottom of the bedroom door (outside) to ensure the safety of the Lady (that's me).

For the rest of the time you can be my bag carrier ... hahaha oh yes and my chewing gum carrier (Mariah Carey has one of these)

Oh dear .. demented old cow eh ... right that's it ... you can be that person who lays alongside the bottom of the bedroom door (outside) to ensure the safety of the Lady (that's me).

For the rest of the time you can be my bag carrier ... hahaha oh yes and my chewing gum carrier (Mariah Carey has one of these)

Lol because Mariah is totally not off her rocker hahaha xx

Well I could handle it I would give away 10million to premature babies,cancer research,dog rescue centres and children with special needs.

I would buy a salon and work in it and a medium size house sort my family out and that's it.

I would then live off the interest he he he xxx

And would there be sausages on your boat?

Oh yes!!
It would be named sausage and be registered in sausageville :)
Every port we went to we would sample the local sausage. Erm now it's starting to sound like a party boat :)

Vicki x

Oh yes!!
It would be named sausage and be registered in sausageville :)
Every port we went to we would sample the local sausage. Erm now it's starting to sound like a party boat :)

Vicki x

Total Sausage-fest! I'm in!!!!!!

And you...you are no lady.

Disgraceful sausage talk. Disgraceful.

Anyway, back to the thread.
I think 45 x 1 million would be so much better. Many more people would be so happy, and that amount would not be so traumatic. I think a huge win would upset all the dynamics of your life and has more potential for ruining it than enhancing it.

HOWEVER if I won it I would buy Martin Kemp. :D

And you...you are no lady.

Bitter and twisted ... it will make you ugly if you carry on with such vile behaviour.

I still love you though no matter how ugly you is xx

There are a few countries going cheap at the minute, I'd probably buy Greece as a start and see where else wanted bailing out for a pittance!!!! I could own Europe in a heartbeat!! Lol!!!

There are a few countries going cheap at the minute, I'd probably buy Greece as a start and see where else wanted bailing out for a pittance!!!! I could own Europe in a heartbeat!! Lol!!!

Lol ... love it xx

As groupon are failing miserably I'd offer to rescue it for a pound and shut it down.

from Debbie's HTC Sense

Oh I forgot, silly me, buy a sausage factory lol

from Debbie's HTC Sense

Oh I could make a fair old dent in that sort of money! Haha but I don't think it makes you happy if you are a miserable s9. to 4startnoonness with.
I9 know sonmome extremely :-(d. Wwwymommyy. Is8665wealthy people who I would never trad places with as they are so unhappynoonness w55555555565555 winoonnoonnessnoonnessnoonnessnoonnessmth their livenoonness noonnesss it's quite sad actually, it makes me appreciate what I have when I've been with them xx

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Latest posts

Back