This is It, Ive Gone & Done it Now

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

champagne

Reaction score
Well I have just returned from the salon with my own nail room, ive even picked the paint lol

I have chosen to kit it out myself.

I have 8 weeks to nail it so to speak.

CND course commences on Monday, 10 + models lined up plus Hannah the training hand.

Eat, Sleep, Breathe Nails from now on.

The owner is fully supportive and is well aware that im just starting out.

I can open anytime in May, its a 7 day a week salon with 6 dressers and is really busy.

I have a few clients waiting for me to arrive (scary).

I have flyers in process, An A-board and posters to arrange. The salon is arranging newspaper adverts.

I have 3 months rent free then £60.00 per week, to increase after 12 months, to a reasonable figure.

Full use of reception and all other amenities.

I must be mad, im so excited, but my business head is on & feet firmly on the ground, checked out the local competition, no nail techs in immediate area.

I am going to throw myself into this and strive to make this a success.

I realise that this is a huge challenge but I wont know till ive tried and I intend to work my a*** off to get this right.

Well thats my news of the day.

Id like to thank a few people, you know who you are for answering all my questions and helping me make the big decision to go for it......

Ill keep you all posted

Champagne xx

You go babe....:hug:.....sound brill...you are going to be very busy from now on then. x

Wow how exciting! Sounds good. Sending loads of good wishes your way for a successful business, you deserve it xx :hug:

Fan bloody tastic champ....
you will be brill
GO YOU
xxxx:hug:xxxx

good luck hun.....hope everything goes well!!!:hug:

haze x

good luck :)

lots of love and good wishes :)

kelly

good luck hunny kick ass you can do it

Wishing you the very best of luck hun:)
keep us posted:hug:

Oh, I'm so pleased it has worked out so well for you!!!!

Wow, you must be so excited, and scared, and happy, and ready, and......you know what i mean, your emotions must be in such a turmoil!!!!

You know I'm here for you hun, day and night (cos I am always on the site! LOL) just ask and I'll be your confidence coach.

Well done and the very best of luck!!!!!! xxxxxxxx

Nicki don't know about her needing a confidence coach !!

great attitude champagne you go girl xx the very best of luck !!!

How exciting hunnie - good luck and hugs.

PS Will be doing my CND course in Leeds.

How exciting hunnie - good luck and hugs.

PS Will be doing my CND course in Leeds.

are you both doing the foundation course together at leeds?

are you both doing the foundation course together at leeds?

Nearly where, champagne is doing it in Milton Keynes - there was a possibility of me travelling down to MK too but more cost effect for me to go to Leeds.

Nearly where, champagne is doing it in Milton Keynes - there was a possibility of me travelling down to MK too but more cost effect for me to go to Leeds.
arhh would have been cool for you to do it together !! you'll have a blast with Kirsten at Leeds .. one cleaver girl !!

Oh wow! This is a goal of mine in the next few years to have my own little roon in a salon, I'll only be doing it 2 days per week though as I also have a jewellery and Classic Car Restoration business!

Good luck, you'll be fab!!

Many thanks to you all, its nice to know that i have support for all my continuing questions lol

Seriously a great big thank you xx

Champagne xx

wow congratulations , will be fab. if need any models while you in MK will be more than glad to help out as this is where i am xxx

:)Well done you, I am sure you will do very well

Good luck with everything sweetie:)

You sound positive and energised - go make it work chick ! Best of luck :)

Latest posts

Back