This sunshine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Abbie101

Reaction score
Has led to me sitting in the garden with just the dog and a vodka an coke :) love it!!! X

Eeeh a voddie at this time of day? You naughty girl! Maybe I'll have a rum and coke outside once I've picked up my son from guitar ;)

Eeeh a voddie at this time of day? You naughty girl! Maybe I'll have a rum and coke outside once I've picked up my son from guitar ;)

Haha yes it's a day off and sunny so that's my excuse haha only had 2 I have to cook dinner best not have too many :/ ... Before cooking anyway :) x

It's fab to see the sun out :) xx

Haha now I know someone else has started I think I'll join in....vodka and coke coming up. :D

Love the sun being out...

... just wish the men in my area would keep their moobs in! Even those with a good body can put it away thank you very much!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

... just wish the men in my area would keep their moobs in! Even those with a good body can put it away thank you very much!

Ha ha ha happyfeet.....

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Aargh! Just for the beach or the back garden, I think. Should be banned anywhere else.

(Thinking of you - not long to go now!)

Yes, there's no need for it.

image.jpg

Aargh! Just for the beach or the back garden, I think. Should be banned anywhere else.

(Thinking of you - not long to go now!)

I quite agree lovely lady, time and a place... and it's not walking along the pavement lol!

(Thanks lovey 4 weeks 4 days to go- not that I'm counting or anything ;) )

What is this sunshine you ladies talk of?? Send some to Edinburgh PLEASEE!! It's been horrible the last few days :( X

Moved to my new office. I look out of the window over a river and the odd duck drifting by.
Spoiled today by old men in shorts out walking their dogs lol

We had gorgeous sunshine yesterday, need a blind in the salon window now.

Back to grey drizzle again today though. :(

We only had the sunshine Tuesday it's been miserable since :( x

Lovely here today :) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back