This time next week I will be...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Balance Andover

Reaction score
On my way home, finishing my first day at college! my kit and tunic is hanging up (I can't stop looking through my case) and I am counting down the days!

Did anyone else feel like this?

Michelle

It's a very exciting time for you! Why don't you start a blog and let us know how you get on each week:hug:

It's a very exciting time for you! Why don't you start a blog and let us know how you get on each week:hug:

That's a fab idea :) thanks I will definitely do that.

i was the same , infact i am the same with every course i do. lol. cant wait to get my nail tech kit!
Good luck. Hope you enjoy it & i look forward to readin your blog!

Hi I felt exactly the same I remember trying my uniform on over and over again and constantly opening my kit and taking it all put them putting it back in and then showing anyone that would listen long enough lol have fun and let us know how you get on! :) x

On my way home, finishing my first day at college! my kit and tunic is hanging up (I can't stop looking through my case) and I am counting down the days!

Did anyone else feel like this?

Michelle

I was like that before levels 2&3... It is exciting. A new chapter in life.

This time next week, I'll be a married woman! :D

I was like that before levels 2&3... It is exciting. A new chapter in life.

This time next week, I'll be a married woman! :D

Wow - congratulations!! :Love:

Hi I felt exactly the same I remember trying my uniform on over and over again and constantly opening my kit and taking it all put them putting it back in and then showing anyone that would listen long enough lol have fun and let us know how you get on! :) x

Thanks - will do :)

i was the same , infact i am the same with every course i do. lol. cant wait to get my nail tech kit!
Good luck. Hope you enjoy it & i look forward to readin your blog!

Thanks - I am really looking forward to writing it! :)

It so nice reading about people starting off in the industry. Your enthusiasm is lovely! Long may it continue...... X

It so nice reading about people starting off in the industry. Your enthusiasm is lovely! Long may it continue...... X

Thank you! I have just turned 39 (so may be the oldest there) but I won't let that phase me.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

would love to hear how you get on!

xx

VERY exciting !!!!

I remember being the same... like an over enthusiastic child lol.

I rearranged my nail kit soooo many times, and kept it so lovely and tidy, and god help anyone who spoiled it ! :D

Thank you! I have just turned 39 (so may be the oldest there) but I won't let that phase me.

When i did my third year at college there were a few mature students on my course and they were my fav people to be with!

I loved pairing up with them because they took everything more seriously and had great help and advise for me too I'm sure the people on your course will feel the same no matter the age difference! :)

Hope that came across right lol x

VERY exciting !!!!

I remember being the same... like an over enthusiastic child lol.

I rearranged my nail kit soooo many times, and kept it so lovely and tidy, and god help anyone who spoiled it ! :D

I am too. My oh will have the best skin after I practice on him :)

When i did my third year at college there were a few mature students on my course and they were my fav people to be with!

I loved pairing up with them because they took everything more seriously and had great help and advise for me too I'm sure the people on your course will feel the same no matter the age difference! :)

Hope that came across right lol x

It came across perfectly! I did my VCTC in make up this year and there were all ages on the course, this was fab as we had lots of skin tones, textures and different face shapes to practice on!

It came across perfectly! I did my VCTC in make up this year and there were all ages on the course, this was fab as we had lots of skin tones, textures and different face shapes to practice on!

Glad it did lol I loved there been a mixed age group the thing I liked was when we practised our massages the more mature students gave a much more deep and enjoyable massage! he he :) x

Latest posts

Back