Thought id share a bizarre update

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

molly'smanicure

Reaction score
Recently i put a post up on here called refusing men. There was a man who told me he was going to take me to court for discrimination as i refused to treat him and guess what I had a lady ring up and book a massage and when she arrived it happened to be the man who i refused in a wig and make up. When i opened the door he sad "im a woman now so you cant refuse to treat me". I was/am gobsmacked I told him again that i do not treat men no matter what they dress up as and shut the door. I dont know why hes so persistent or why he doesn't just go else where! Maybe i was rude but hes seriously getting on my nerves.

I don't know whether to cry or laugh for you! Just showed my hubbie the post and he said he sounds like a stalker! Gobsmacked I'm afraid so very little help to you!

Are u mobile? Or in a salon? Xx

I don't know whether to cry or laugh for you! Just showed my hubbie the post and he said he sounds like a stalker! Gobsmacked I'm afraid so very little help to you!

Lol thanks i know it is funny verging on crazy, I just dont know how to deal with him.

God that's weird? Weird that he's so desperate why can't he go elsewhere? Did he mention if he had been advised to go to you by someone else? If so then you could understand if not it's just plain weird. It's a bit weird anyway lol! X

OMG there's proving a point & just plain weird & that's weird! poor you I would have died laughing I think xx

I see you are homebased and mobile from your reply, my hubbie did ask. I guess if you have address information on your website or the net is probably best to just list area. Hopefully that will be the end of it and he was just trying to make a stupid scary point which I think you've got now load and clear!

God that's weird? Weird that he's so desperate why can't he go elsewhere? Did he mention if he had been advised to go to you by someone else? If so then you could understand if not it's just plain weird. It's a bit weird anyway lol! X

MMM yeah i have even recommended other people in the area to him. He didnt say anybody had recommended me to him, its all because i want massage men so its like hes trying to find a way round it lol. Since he came to me yesterday morning hes text me today asking who other than women i will massage? I just dont get it

I think he probably is trans and I personally am fairly trans-friendly but to be honest this would have annoyed and offended me. There are plenty of therapists / salons who would have gladly / willingly given him / her the treatment. Sounds like a bit of a chip on the old shoulder. Such a shame.

I have a number of trans clients and none of them would have done that. They would respect other peoples boundaries.

Having said that, Groupon had a deal the other day on Brazilians and I jokingly said to my other half, I am going to buy you that, won't they be surprised when a man turns up for the treatment. He then proceeded to ring them up, ask them if the treatment was available for a man, to which they replied no, to which he replied why not... :eek:

I think he probably is trans and I personally am fairly trans-friendly but to be honest this would have annoyed and offended me. There are plenty of therapists / salons who would have gladly / willingly given him / her the treatment. Sounds like a bit of a chip on the old shoulder. Such a shame.

I have a number of trans clients and none of them would have done that. They would respect other peoples boundaries.

Having said that, Groupon had a deal the other day on Brazilians and I jokingly said to my other half, I am going to buy you that, won't they be surprised when a man turns up for the treatment. He then proceeded to ring them up, ask them if the treatment was available for a man, to which they replied no, to which he replied why not... :eek:

Yeah i dont think he is though as initially he wanted a massage for himself (a man) and when i said i only do ladies he then turns up in wellies, jeans and a vest. with make up and a wig. and while i again refused him he now wants to know basically what else he could dress up as that id accept.

Sorry I had to giggle to myself! He sounds very persistent and slightly weird. Don't mention baby massage he might turn up as an adult baby!

Hiya,
Its definately gone past the funny stage now....sounds like an absolute nutter. If it was me I would not even enter into another conversation with him. You have made your point and thats an end to it.
Good luck girly.

I find it very unnerving that some one would go to such an effort to make a point!

I hope your ok x
Sent from my HTC Desire S using SalonGeek

I would maybe think about If he contacts you again telling him to stop contacting you or you will be going to the police about harassment? It's actually quite creepy I think. Hope he takes the hint now!

He really does sound like a stalker/scarey person and if I was you I would certainly be documenting any contact he has made so far and any furhter contact he makes.

On a serious note, he knows where you liver and your phone number, I would telephone the police, I am sure they would be helpful, if only to give advise and log the issue, then if he becomes more persistent you will already have an incident number.

Unfortunately, we really don't the lengths some people will go to.

I really don't mean to worry you but I think your situation has gone past funny and you need to look after yourself.

Good luck!! x x x

Sorry I had to giggle to myself! He sounds very persistent and slightly weird. Don't mention baby massage he might turn up as an adult baby!

God that would be a sight, im sure my neighbors will start to talk. It is odd and obviously if he continues ill have to report him but quite bizarrely i dont feel threatened by him what so ever.

Some people are just a nightmare, I had a guy come to the salon for a back wax, cut a long story short he proceeded to get his willy out when I walked in (it was very hard) I told him to put his pants back on and get out. He continued to turn up at the salon. Police and BT had to get involved as he kept leaving random and abusive messages. Why do we have to put up with this kind of behaviour as this is not the first time this sort of thing has happened. :0(

Could he be someone that maybe knew you at school? It sounds to me like he just had a crush on you lol but it's very stance behaviour. I would report just to be on the safe side as you never know if he might turn up demanding a massage x

He probably has seen me around before as we live in a small village, i know of him. just that he owns a lot of land and is a farmer. hes about 30 so he wouldnt of been in school with me. He is a friend of a Lord in my area also. And his dad is a copper.

Latest posts

Back