Threading - is it easy to learn??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlyfaye24

Reaction score
im thinking of doing a threding course but it looks so difficult!
i pick most things up (that ive tried so far) pretty easily but it looks like a real art form!!
i get alot of people asking for it in my salon
ive found a course and was thinking of booking
x

im glad you'v asked this cos im thinking of doing the course

Hey there We do the threading in the salon in glasgow and people love it you get such aperfect finish and all our clients find it really relaxing compared to waxing.
I would say it is quite easy to learn, it just takes real patience just remember to work with the lines of your clients face and she will have perfect brows every time.
GO FOR IT!
all the best Simply Bliss

Threading is the way forward for borows!!! xxx:)

I found it really easy to learn....mastered it in 2 hrs.

as long as you have the basic knowledge of brows, its just a change in method....you'll need to find some willing family member with hairy legs

x

I found it really easy to learn....mastered it in 2 hrs.

as long as you have the basic knowledge of brows, its just a change in method....you'll need to find some willing family member with hairy legs

x

i havnt done eyebrows yet, ive got my waxing course booked which includes brows, and after that im doing brow and lash tinting course!
i think i will give threading a go, im never gonna know how easy it is unless i try!
thanks

I should be doing a threading course in September, I am so excited

It looks quite hard to me but then we all pick up things differently

Hi,
I have just been on a Threading course today,
I really enjoyed it,
I would say its easy to pick up the method, its just the technique on the eyebrows that needs a lot of practise.
I did my training at Beautec beauty academy in Loughton, Essex and would recommend them.
HTH
Emma x:hug:x

Latest posts

Back