Time to trial new tan solutions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you put all the drops in the bottle or used a little at a time? x

I put 10 drops to 100mls .worked fine. I will see if fade off is as good now i'm a darker shade.x

I put 10 drops to 100mls .worked fine. I will see if fade off is as good now i'm a darker shade.x

Sounds good, let us know x

Hi, hows the Montana tan :lick::lick::lick::lick: waiting with baited breath.:Dx

It's going on tonight eeeekkkkk!!!!

Beautiful colour. Didn't leave it on very long as it was sooo late but still a lovely colour maybe 8-10%! I'm going to a works awards do tonight so ill take a pic before I go and post it so you can see the colour :) xx

Beautiful colour. Didn't leave it on very long as it was sooo late but still a lovely colour maybe 8-10%! I'm going to a works awards do tonight so ill take a pic before I go and post it so you can see the colour :) xx

aww lovely, have a great night,xx blimey you were up early posting this lol.

Have ordered some st tropez dark, a customer came in my salon the other day with st tropez on ,it was lovely ,couldn't believe it was a tan.x

What % is st tropez dark? X

Pm'd you Tia x

What % is st tropez dark? X

lol, they wont say percentage, but the client had original and was a lovely colour as if she'd been on holiday, so hopefully darker will be nice, they say it works with individuals own bodies.x

Here is a pic ladies - had a fab night thanks Tia ! And yes always up stupidly early for my normal day job!! (Dreams of a day when I can quit....!!) sorry it's not a great pic cos I didn't get many on the night and the tan was much deeper in real life. Really liked it its faded quite well :) my number 1 is still fake bake and suntana though!! X
eqyte2yj.jpg

Here is a pic ladies - had a fab night thanks Tia ! And yes always up stupidly early for my normal day job!! (Dreams of a day when I can quit....!!) sorry it's not a great pic cos I didn't get many on the night and the tan was much deeper in real life. Really liked it its faded quite well :) my number 1 is still fake bake and suntana though!! X
eqyte2yj.jpg
Stunning Misslizi, glad you had a great evening. I will post pics of st tropez, and xen tan when I next have a tan.xx:D

Thanks Tia would love to see st tropez - can you inbox me how to get samples as I didn't know you could ! X

Thanks Tia would love to see st tropez - can you inbox me how to get samples as I didn't know you could ! X

My neice had a spray with st tropez darker and said it was way to light:irked: and a bit golden.....argh..... they say it's a dark mist and is a olive colur so no golden.... for goodness sake why dont they do as they state on the bottle... so fed up. so my top 3 tans are fake bake 60min cant get hold of it at the moment with UK fake bake closing. Xen tan lovely luxury tan darker with concentrate drops in 12-14% roughly.LA tan is also lovely .xx

Oh no!! Tia I tried La fast tan again and really liked it.... This is never ending lol x

Oh no!! Tia I tried La fast tan again and really liked it.... This is never ending lol x
what we like shall we all just stay white..... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :irked::sad:

Hi Tia, how was the fade on the xen with darker drops? I had a normal xen loved the colour for me as fair but no good for clients who want to be dark- intrigued how the fade with drops was and depth of colour?

I think I need to try nouvatan, beaubronze and xen again and then make a decision! Wanted to try Vita Liberata but have contacted them twice and still no reply about sampling - We shouldn't have to chase these companies for our business! :irked:

Hi Tia, how was the fade on the xen with darker drops? I had a normal xen loved the colour for me as fair but no good for clients who want to be dark- intrigued how the fade with drops was and depth of colour?

I think I need to try nouvatan, beaubronze and xen again and then make a decision! Wanted to try Vita Liberata but have contacted them twice and still no reply about sampling - We shouldn't have to chase these companies for our business! :irked:

Fade wasn't too bad but obviously the darker you go some fade off problems,i added 10 drops but would try 5 next time,as i want perfect fade off. with 10 drops i went to a 12-14% so hoping 5 drops will get me to a 12% but will depend on clients skin to how dark they will get.xx

I just received my suntana box of samples with all of their shades in 100ml Bottles, I emailed them yesterday and they arrived this morning...what fab customer service. Can't wait to try them :)

Latest posts

Back