Tips with Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissCullen

Reaction score
This is the first time I've used Tips with Shellac
What do you think??

Lovely :biggrin:

Did you use just tips without any enhancement product applied?

Could you please keep us updated and us know has long they last?

They look lovely.

I like the crystals, they look really good.

Yes it will be interesting to see how long they last.

never seen the crystals placed around the cuticle edge like that - they look good
Jes x

Thank you everybody. They are still going strong x

never seen the crystals placed around the cuticle edge like that - they look good
Jes x

i looove this!! i do this a lot and call it the diamond infill!! x

I don't know what critacism to give here..don't think any is needed..

Try tiny tiny gems, lol thats my only one.

They look lovely and shiny and i love the shape and general appreance x

Thank you everybody
Used just normal tips, I can't think where I got them from but they are nothing fancy as I'm still just learning and trying out with this sort of thing :)
Have now lost 3 gems but thats to just being clumsy but just popped new ones back on
x

They're really nice. Love were you've put the gems:)

So sorry to intrude guys but I need to ask this question, it's going to sound stupid but I need to know.
I'm qualifying next week so I'm very new to all this. A family member wants me to shellac her nails tonight, they all have a nice length to them except 2 and she's asked me if there's any chance of tips on the two nails which have snapped. Now can someone talk me through each step? Do I need to apply the base coat to the two tips? Do I remove shine or anything, oh gosh I feel stupid asking these questions but coukd someone be kind enough to just walk me through each step. Thank you xxxxxx

if u use acrylic to repair u wont need the gel base coat (i always do it anyways)... but i never cover the hole nail with acrylic when i'm just fixing a nail, just a thin extension n i do every step of soak off gel. and yes u must remove shine after a regular manicure make sure no left cuticles around the nails, base-cure,color-cure,color-cure,sealer coat-cure. dont touch the skin. wipe with alcohol when is completely done.:smack: my first post:green:

Latest posts

Back