To buy or not to buy that is the question?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poshpinks

Reaction score
I was wondering how many of u use glaze and go as i am thinking of buying some , or do u know of something better?

I was wondering how many of u use glaze and go as i am thinking of buying some , or do u know of something better?

Hi Honey

Why not call them and see if the do a sample siz so you can try it.

Other than this Young Nails has Finish gel which dose the same job but is used like a very thin layer of nail polish. The high gloss finish lasts for weeks.

I use it and love it, I cant be a**** with all that buffing, and clients always comment on how shiney they look.I love it.The only pain is Im mobile and I have to carry a lamp as extra, to use it..:rolleyes:, but wouldnt be without it.xxx

Hi I use Glaze`n`Go as I only have to buff a little so it takes the strain out of my wrists from filling.It leaves a lovely shine to the nails and creates a protective seal.

thanks all thats well helpfull . x

Glaze & go is great hun and cuts out a lot of time on finishing,
i love the stuff.

i'm all for finishing gel topcoats.
not many people offer them round this way, my clients love it rthat they get something that others dont.
my choice is lechat protech, same kind of thing.
LeChat UK - Nail Care Products

I'm a glaze 'n' go fan too! :) Just think off all the time any energy it will save you!!! :) x

A Gel Sealer is a fantastic salon product, clients love it and it save valuable time. I use Nail Creation Perfect Gloss very good value for money.

Hi I have not heard of Glaze n go, but here I use Hawleys "miraseal", it is gorgeous, and when it is cured, it does not go lumpy like some, as I have had trouble with Ez Flow "gel it" and IBD gel top coat.

Is this glaze n go through a particular company name? I would like to try it after reading the great re-views

Think i will get some anything to reduce my timing and i do like the shine gel gives and it would be nice to have that on l+p.

Hi I have not heard of Glaze n go, but here I use Hawleys "miraseal", it is gorgeous, and when it is cured, it does not go lumpy like some, as I have had trouble with Ez Flow "gel it" and IBD gel top coat.

Is this glaze n go through a particular company name? I would like to try it after reading the great re-views
glaze n go is from a company called nail systems international (nsi) here is there website www.nsinails.com .
i love using it and i wouldnt be without it.x

Latest posts

Back