To NSI or not to NSI?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thompson

Reaction score
I am intrested in using NSI gel and acrylic systems. I would appreciate any expierences you all have had!
Thompson

I use NSI and i must say i love it but what works for one doesnt work for others. Have you thought about buying one of there sampler kits they are very reasonable to buy and you can make up your own mind.

if you go to the nsi web page Home - Nail Systems International (UK) theres currently an offer to try there samples for £1 for each system. If you dont work in a salon try ringing them and you never know. Plus they also have a good dvd Beyond the Basics that they send out free sometimes.

anne xx

Yep! NSI for me! :)

i use nsi and i like it they are doing the 1 pound trial thing at the moment but on a flyer i had through with my trial pack they were offering free conversions may be worrth a ring?!

I have been using NSI for just over 5 years. I love the Attraction Acrylic system although their pink masque powder looks a bit plastic in colour (I use the entity powders to disguise nail beds if needed) I love the NSI attraction radiant pink & white for doing my sculptures. I've never had any bother with lifting from NSI. The elation nail tips take an eternity to blend so if i'm doing tips I use either young nails or CND velocity tips...

I would never change from the NSI attraction acrylic system for basic pink & white acrylics though, I love it and so do my clients which is the main thing!!

I love NSI!!! FAB, FAB, FAB!!! :)

Yep NSI is a fantastic product : )

Just after I sent out the mail I got hold of a supplier here - unfortunatley there was no salong/ supply house I could go to to try out the products so he has sent me trial kits of both Attraction (which is supposed to be salon friendly - is it really) and the Aroma Free Spa kit (which is to be worked VERY DRY apparently). So I guess there are no quirky-quirks with it from all the the great, positive feed back! I figure if the acrylic systems are good the gel must be as well. Anyone going to the big Beauty Messe in Düsselforf, Grmany the 20th -23rd March? Lots of great stuff for the foot,nail,skin and hair professionals. NSI will have their people there
Thompson

If possible trial a sample kit, make you own mind up. Obviously it's better if you then look at further training with the company / product you like.
Trial kits are a great intro - not only to the product, the workability, the stabilty of the product but also the customer service, on going training and of course technical support.
There are many companies who offer sample kits.
The fun part is finding out which product and what company suits you.
Lisa x

Latest posts

Back