Today I attempted to elongate a nailbiters nailbed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i recently did a nail biter and i used nsi attraction liquid and nsi pink masque powder and i found that i could still see the white free egde of the nail tips that i put on.i dont remember having this problem before so does anyone have any ideas on why they think this happened
sorry to steal the thread but as it was the same subject i thought it might help.xx
thanks for any replies:)

the masking ability of most products can be enhanced by the ratio, a dryer mixture will give a more dense product.

Dunno about this when mixing products though, mixing products results in mixed information and mixed results.

the masking ability of most products can be enhanced by the ratio, a dryer mixture will give a more dense product.

Dunno about this when mixing products though, mixing products results in mixed information and mixed results.
thanks,i did wonder if it was to do with my mix ratio as i'm sure i didnt have this problem before so i thought it must be something ive done rather than it being the products fault,:lol:.thanks again

Latest posts

Back