Today's the day!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zowee

Reaction score
Well today is the day begin my assessments at college. I'll be assessed on my luxury mani and a luxury pedi today!
Even though I know them inside out now I'm really nervous lol!!

Got to get it done though, my CND training is now in sight * 4 weeks * :d

Wish me luck!

All the best of luck Zowie. If your drawings are anything to go by, you should nail it! ROTFL :biggrin:

gOOD LUCK IM SURE YOU WILL BE GREAT XX

Good luck to you enjoy it! 💅

Good luck you'll breeze though it 😊

Thank you ladies!

I've passed the 6 I've done so far, 5 more to go. Feeling more confident each time I pass one :) My Mani and Pedi are nearly done, and all the clients have left me great feedback and even a tip!!

Dreading l+p today though :/

Thank you ladies!

I've passed the 6 I've done so far, 5 more to go. Feeling more confident each time I pass one :) My Mani and Pedi are nearly done, and all the clients have left me great feedback and even a tip!!

Dreading l+p today though :/

You will be fine, take your time and enjoy it :) x x

Ps good luck x x

Good luck hope it all went well! xx

I kind of chickened out and decided to do an overlay to start with - the lady had nice long nails so it was a good choice for her too. I passed :D just a full set, infills, rebalance and removal to go :)

Thank you for your messages of support x

Sent from my GT-S5360

I kind of chickened out and decided to do an overlay to start with - the lady had nice long nails so it was a good choice for her too. I passed :D just a full set, infills, rebalance and removal to go :)

Thank you for your messages of support x

Sent from my GT-S5360

Well done xxxx:biggrin:

Well done, reading all this has made me wanting to start college now!!

Hehe!

xx

Latest posts

Back