Toe Nail Extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
most of my income in summer comes from l&p toes, i find l&p easier to do jmo though ofcourse.. as longt as its very thinly applied i have never had a problem.. my clients i keep very short, for myself i prefer a fe.. but then i always wear open toed shoes and know how long is long enough for me..
i would never tip... just dont see the point, i have never sculpted but i have built the nail out using liquid and powder.. i never ever have anything but french l&p toes on my feet.. a can cover with polish if they start looking manky and usually last about 6-8 weeks.

a tutorial on this would be great! Any takers? I've never done this on anyone!
Cait

How do you do them on people with tiny 'little toes'.. You know, when there is hardly any little toe at all..

Always wondered that because of how close the skin around the nail is and how some little toe nails can be quited buried..

If I am making sense..? :)

Go for it, I first tried it on myself and i did p&W and they looked so nice so I took a pic and started to sell it to all my regular pedi's and they love em too.

How do you do them on people with tiny 'little toes'.. You know, when there is hardly any little toe at all..

Always wondered that because of how close the skin around the nail is and how some little toe nails can be quited buried..

If I am making sense..? :)

you can make nails that are used when wearing open toed shoes.. you give them to the client and they put them on when needed.. this is good for the little toe nails.. you can also build out the nail using the tiny fe as the nailbed.. when i do this i use a form placed under to you are not applying product to skin.. it is actually quite easy to do as you are going for a flat nails not necesarily needed an apex.

Latest posts

Back