Toe nail paints on this morning?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jojosnails

Reaction score
Did anyone see This Morning today??

I couldn't help but notice how badly some of the toenails were painted in the sandals and toe polish section! It made me think of Geegs latest thread on polishing and how many nail techs are taught properly these days.

Not sure who did these nails, or maybe the models did it themselves, but there was polish on the skin, visible cuticle, dry cuticles! They had some lovely polishes on there including some OPI, Nails Inc, Leighton Denny and Zoya but the way they were painted didn't do them the justice they deserve!

Did anyone else see this?xx

I saw it ...... I thought the same .... What a mess!

Me too :eek:. Hope it wasn't any of our geeks.

I saw it .

All I can say is the shoes were very nice!

I saw that and thought very much the same..!!! x

i wish i'd of seen this i'll be watching from now on!!!

Yeah I saw that too! Also....im probably going to embarass myself now as usual but I found myself questioning....myself!.........pronunciation of OPI ?? Oh-Pea-Eye yes??????

please say yes please lol x

Thats how I say it lol, how did they pronounce it? I didnt see it..

owpi lol:lol:

oh thank god lol they said ' oh pea ' so I was thinking do they mean opi, is it a brand I havent heard of, or have I been pronouncing it wrong like a div all this time! lol x

haha i forgot about that! 'oh pea'! :lol:

In a past salon that i worked in, one client always called it 'oh pea' even though I called it OPI!?!

What is with that!:lol:

Latest posts

Back