Toe Nail Reconstruction Ipswich Colchester

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxclairexx

Reaction score
Hi Geeks Im looking for a nail tech that is able to reconstruct a young girls big toe nails, she had them removed when she was young, I havent seen them but I am guessing there is little or no nail. She is in the Ipswich/Colchester area so if there is anyone out there please can you email me your number and I will pass it on.

Thanks
Claire x

Hi , I'm not sure how this could be done if she has no toenail because there would be nothing for the product to adhere to so the extension would lift off the nail within a few hours. If there is some nail it could be possible to extend it by sculpting a nail on but I think you would have to have a look at it first. Htp:)

I am in Liverpool and I am sure if she willing to travel I would be able to sort them out. My business number is 07891060336. Toes are completely different to finger nails, yes where fingers are concerned the mnore keratin based nail plte you have for the L&P to adhere to the better as we all know its the keratin that it is the natural nail which makes the covelant bond.

However toenails are a little bit diffrent (not 100% exp) but I find toenails have less oils, we utilise them less, wash them less, basically they do less.

So yes prev poster you theoretically need a bit of keratin, but I have done wanders on ladys with no or little nail plate, or very damaged natural nail plate, and I have actually made one lady cry, as she could'nt believe how nice her feet looked, she thought as prev said she was stook with NO Nails,,lol, she was so embarresed by them now she loved her feet. xxx

I worked on a 24 year old girl a couple of months ago, rebuilt her toenails. They had been removed when she was 11, after recurrent ingrown nails.

She came in with a little brown stump. She was so happy when i applied acrylic and made her beautiful pink new nails. And they are still attached 2 months later.

Wish you were nearer to me

Hi there, my sister has a similar problem with her toenails. I know nothing about nail enhancements so i'm wondering what the correct terminology is. Would I be right in saying she should go into a salon and ask for sculptured acrylic nails??
Many thanks .x.

Last edited:
I would ask for toe nail reconstruction, i would usually use acrylic, tho I guess gel could be used, Thank you for your offer Katiebbaby I can do this for the lady but I was trying to find someone a little closer as its a good hour away from me, so if there are any techs a bit closer than me, please pm me.

Many thanks
Claire

Latest posts

Back