Toe transformation

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It doesn't have to be Gel Bond, but It probably won't last as long as it would if you had used Gel Bond rather than a thinner adhesive.

Gel bond is a gel consistency so it fills in any gaps and squishes into uneven places forcing any air out from beneath the nail. Whereas with normal adhesive you will be left with air pockets which could go green with prolonged wear.

Thank u so much Geeg I will definitely order in gel bond for next time :) xx

Heres my l&p toenail this morning, still on a month later, other nails are starting to look bit dodgy though eek :)

looks great :)

I just did this for my mom...she had surgery on her nail when she was 13 due to a growth under the nail. She was so happy to have normal looking toe again!

Attachments

• Toes.jpg
    Toes.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 441
looks great :)

I just did this for my mom...she had surgery on her nail when she was 13 due to a growth under the nail. She was so happy to have normal looking toe again!

That is an amazing job!!! She must be thrilled

thank you :) she is so happy, she even wore sandals to work today...she's never done that before!

hi could this been done bio sculpture gel

If this is done using acrylic, does it have to be sculpted on or can you apply straight to the nail and nail bed? Will this cause overexposure problems if its on the nail bed?

I tried calling BCI but their phine is not working

I just put it straight into the nail bed and the tiny stump of nail that's there and it lasts for about six months or so at a time so it's only about twice or three times a year I need to redo so I've not had any overexposure problems but if you were doing it a lot you could.

After years of dropping things on my toe and numerous bruises my toe nail finally came off! Thanks god for gel extensions, means I still get my feet out without feeling embarrassed! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384273927.541749.jpg

Hi
How did you do this with gel???

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I used gel builder and a form and built it as didn't have any tips big enough. It's been on about a month now and still going strong!

Hi sorry to resurface an old thread, do any of you know where you can get toenail reconstruction done in Dublin?

Sorry I can't be of any help but you might be better to start a new thread as ppl often don't check old ones x

Latest posts

Back