Tom has lost his fight to live

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caz3

Reaction score
:idea: Hello All I have not been on for a long time I have had a lot going on in my life with one thing and another I have not done any nails for ages.

I just wanted to let you know that Tom died yesterday the 26th April at 12.28 am he held on and made it to this date which was his dads Birthday.

A couple of weeks ago he started to fill ill again and they found out that his Tumour was growing again they tried to give him treatment but it was too late for him. This would have been his 3rd brain tumour since he was 18 years of age!

22 years of age how sad please send all your thoughts out to his family and friends they must all be going through so much pain.

To those of you that never read this story last year Tom is my friends son they live next door to me.

Take care
Caz xxx

Oh Caz, I am so sorry to hear this.

My thoughts are with you and your neighbours family:hug:

How very very sad. Thoughts go out to all family and friends. Love Karenxx

so sorry caz what a shame my thought are with all of his family x x :hug:

jules x

sorry to hear your news Caz, my thoughts are with Tom's family, aswell as you and yours :hug:
xx

caz3 said:
:idea: Hello All I have not been on for a long time I have had a lot going on in my life with one thing and another I have not done any nails for ages.

I just wanted to let you know that Tom died yesterday the 26th April at 12.28 am he held on and made it to this date which was his dads Birthday.

A couple of weeks ago he started to fill ill again and they found out that his Tumour was growing again they tried to give him treatment but it was too late for him. This would have been his 3rd brain tumour since he was 18 years of age!

22 years of age how sad please send all your thoughts out to his family and friends they must all be going through so much pain.

To those of you that never read this story last year Tom is my friends son they live next door to me.

Take care
Caz xxx
Hello!

So sorry to read this story i'm thinking of them all,:hug: big hugs to all his family and friends.

so sorry to hear this sad news my thought are with you and his family :hug: xx

My heart goes out to his family and friends, like you caz for your kindness and support as a friend.
What a lot to go through at such a young age what a brave battle he fought, how sad.

My thoughts and prays are with them.

Luv 'n' hugs:hug:

Christi

thinking of the poor lads family :hug: , its a terrible shame xxxx

sorry to hear such bad news, my thought are with the family and you

That's just so sad. Thoughts and prayers to all his friends and family :hug:

I give my sympathy death is always hard . Bless there family and yours

caz3 said:

Take care
Caz xxx
So sorry to hear this hun, thinking of you xxx

Oh Caz Hun, i am so sorry to hear that, my thoughts and prayers are with you and family! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh my how sad, my condolences to your family and his family! My prayers are with you!

aj

:hug: big hugs sent xxxx

Deepest sympathies. God bless him, no more pain and suffering for him caz.

Sleep Peacefully Tom xx:hug:

oh what terrible news,my thoughts are with his family, may he rest in peace xxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back