Tom has lost his fight to live

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am really to hear this. I am deeply sorry for him, hope he will happy and free of illness in the other world! Bless his family and friends!

This is really sad news, may he be at peace now.
Thoughts are with his family & friends at this sad time :hug:

how tragic, my thoughts and prayers go out to his family:hug:

Caz i ams o sorry to hear about tom we ahve all been rooting for him but maybe he can be at peace now and he went knowing how much he was loved by everybody.

God bless and please send our best wishes to his family.x

His suffering is now over and he is at peace:hug:

Thank you all for your kind words yes he is out of pain now they tried everything to keep him alive nothing else could have been done for him.

He was loved by so many people from babies to old people who ever met Tom fell in love with him.

You know both times he got struck down with this within weeks he was back at work the only thing with the second op last year he lost his sight in one eye so this made it harder for him to manage to go out but he was soon walking off to work 3-4 days a week. He even had a few games of golf he loved golf this is what he wanted to be at the age of 18 a proffecional golf player but he was struck down with his first brain tumour so those dreams went.

Thanks again
Carolyn xxx:hug:

My thoughts are with you and your neighbours family:hug:

aww how sad, will be thinking of them

How sad so sorry to hear about this, sending my positive thoughts to the family :hug:

Thats such a tragedy. I send all my love to you and your neighbour at such a sad and painful time.
xxxxx:hug:

so sorry to hear this my thoughts are with toms family and your family take care xx:hug:

I'm so sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with you all.

Latest posts

Back