Tom Jones in Ponty Park!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wondernail

Reaction score
I went to the Tom Jones homecoming concert in Ponty Park last night...it was brilliant!!! He was bouncing around the stage like you wouldn't believe!!
I cannot believe I was shouting and screaming at a 65 year old!!!
I was near the front and there was a really good mix of people there...old dears singing their hearts out and young girls dancing away, it was a brill night. I did think I would feel out of place being 28 but there were little girls of 11/12 years old singing away!!

I went with my hubby and when Tom sung "I'll never fall in love again" me and my hubby had a smoochy dance as it was our first dance when we got married!! Hubby stood there ordering the girls stood around us to hold his drink and ciggies so he could dance with me!!! Ahhh!!!

A top night!!

wow sounds like you had an amazing time,
i really like tom jones his voice and energy are amazing.

I'm Jelous I love Tom Jones when i was a kid i used to wake up instinctively when he was on the tv, when i got married my dad bought me his greatest hits to remind me of days past.

The one he sang with catatonia was fantastic
x

Yes - I think he's fab and I agree with Lucia - his duet with Catatonia was brilliant!

Latest posts

Back