Too many Shellac lamps, SweetSquared and eBay!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe i am floating my own boat here and i like it i am not on the same ship as everyone else and proud of it Lolz

For fear of provoking you, you must remember the important facts of using a SYSTEM. Your treatment will only perform at its best if you follow protocol. You insurance stipulates that you must use your professional equipment in the way that the manufacturer says.

You are playing with fire and just being ignorant by stamping your feet like a 5 year old.must buy incan you

Sorry pressed send!

How can you tell your clients they are getting the full service when they are not if you don't use the correct equipment?

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong

I would buy the lamp from you but I am too far way i'm afraid.. :)

I know..totally not helpful at all.

Private messages should remain private.
And as far as using "big" words like obtuse, well, this site is designed to inform and educate, so you've learnt a new word today!

No I didn't, and my apologies.
I guess the way to look at it then is, if the lamp is free with your training then you can sell it on and make a bit of money which will bring the price of your course down.
There is a group on facebook full of professionals that is for buying and selling beauty stuff if you're interested :)

What's the group angelina xx

How about donating it to a well deserved cause, such as a training school that helps underprivileged kids to get into the work place? Or one of the well deserved students themselves......help change someone's life, it feels good! X

Can you not ask in the shellac group if anyone is looking for an additional lamp??

Hey Peeps.

Let me throw in my 2 cents as I know a bit of inside info that may help the OP out.

There are a couple issues with trying to accomodate what seems like a very reasonable (and sensible) request:

The Complete course is bundled and the system set up to drop ship Complete course products is (to put it mildly): Ubur Complex. We would completely fail to "swap" stuff out for you.

Secondly, the value of the lamp is negligable at best. In most (dare I say all) of our courses that include a lamp, they are at nil value. Often, this is passed on or shared by CND as an initative we call "A lamp on every desk". Lamps are the biggest hurdle to successful application and adoption and so S2 and CND take massive hits to get as many correct lamps out there. To put it into perspective, the equivilent value of the lamp would get you basically nada.

I strongly disagree with a suggestion to sell on eBay (will discuss with the team tomorrow) but at least it isn't really a professional product - it is a lamp. It doesn't require training to turn on safely ;)

Anyhoo - I do apologise for any inconvienience. It really isn't our goal (we do our best to make things easy!).

At this stage I would consider personally paying you to send it to at least one poster in this thread :D

Have a great evening, and best of luck finding a solution!

there is few ''big'' words of my own id like to use for certain people on this site

you all have superb incompetence you have !!! ignorance,cocky,insulting,mockbelief,discourteous,judgemental,dissemble,arrogant, brainwashed,impertinent,scornful,insolent and loaded with Pride ,Presumption !!!! and i got all that from people because i had incertanties on a brand!!! well if i did want to use cnd i wouldnt now if thats how it makes you sound like your apart of an a cult like status what an unhealthy positon to be in all some rather weird with people here wont come back good bye xxx

Last edited:
there is few ''big'' words of my own id like to use for certain people on this site

you all have superb incompetence you have !!! ignorance,cocky,insulting,mockbelief,discourteous,judgemental,dissemble,arrogant, brainwashed,impertinent,scornful,insolent and loaded with Pride ,Presumption !!!! and i got all that because i had incertanties on a brand!!! well if i did want to use cnd i wouldnt now if thats how it makes you sound like your apart of an a cult like status what an unhealthy positon to be in all some rather weird with people here wont come back good bye xxx

It's 'there are' and not 'there is' :D

you all have superb incompetence you have !!! ignorance,cocky,insulting,mockbelief,discourteous,judgemental,dissemble,arrogant, brainwashed,impertinent,scornful,insolent and loaded with Pride ,Presumption !!!! and i got all that from people because i had incertanties on a brand!!! well if i did want to use cnd i wouldnt now if thats how it makes you sound like your apart of an a cult like status what an unhealthy positon to be in all some rather weird with people here wont come back good bye xxx

I only have one word . Immature .

you all have superb incompetence you have !!!

Anyone read this in the voice of Yoda?

Seriously peeps. Stop this playschool crap. If you want to debate the science of UV light in nail products, I'll take you on... but just IN ANOTHER thread. If all you want is drama, try here.

mmmthanks.

Getting back to the original thread topic........

I do not think it is a good idea to sell on Ebay but if you decide to go down this path, one way to hold your head high and know you did the right thing is to.......
In your listing you will have to state (to make sure you follow Ebay rules) that you will only sell the lamp/s to a professional who is CND trained or about to train and you will require proof before finalizing the transaction.
Proof in the way of seeing their certificates etc. These can be scanned in and emailed to you and you just need to make sure the names match up etc and you could even go as far as to ask for their license to make sure the names match up.
Or better still make it that it's pick up only so you can see all the correct paperwork firsthand.

If the tech buying the lamp is fully trained etc, then she/he should not have any drama with providing this proof and should understand why, once you explain why.

You also might find that after this thread is seen by many, that you have a few PM's asking to purchase it from you. If you still want to ensure it goes to a trained CND tech, then just do the same as above.

Good luck:)

I see this thread got worse.....sunshineinme I would advise you PM Angelina221 about that FB page for pros and see if anyone will want your extra lamps when you get them.

Just in case anyone wants to keep stirring things I will close....sorry, but please enough is enough. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back