Too much Solar Oil?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ProperPrincess

Reaction score
Is it possible to use it too much? I opened a pinky bottle Friday and um its mostly all gone! I'm addicted! I'm also on a diet so the smell is making up for lack of cake! I love it. But is it ok to use it this much? I literally have it in my pocket and keep putting in on and any opportunity. I'm actually happy when there's a traffic jam lol x

I'm like this! Addicted to putting it on...I'm sure it can only do good :D

That's hilarious lol love it! I don't think you can be putting too much on that would cause a problem, but you might be wasting it.

One of my clients is writing her Masters thesis and whenever she has writers block, she puts solar oil on. so cute!! :D

That's hilarious lol love it! I don't think you can be putting too much on that would cause a problem, but you might be wasting it.

One of my clients is writing her Masters thesis and whenever she has writers block, she puts solar oil on. so cute!! :D

It's ok I was chubby and spending money on cake so this is like cake therapy for me :) plus the solar oil doesn't affect my diabetes. I need help, it's addictive! But I have noticed that its made a positive difference. Solar oil OCD anyone heard of it?

I'm like this! Addicted to putting it on...I'm sure it can only do good :D

Brilliant!

Maybe that should be a new Group;
Solar Oil Addicts

Every new person could start with;
Hello my name is (insert name here) and I have been addicted to Solar Oil since (insert date here).

Brilliant!

Maybe that should be a new Group;
Solar Oil Addicts

Every new person could start with;
Hello my name is (insert name here) and I have been addicted to Solar Oil since (insert date here).

My name is Clare and I have been addicted to solar oil since just last week. I think about it before I go to bed and when I wake up and at most times in between. :)

My name is Clare and I have been addicted to solar oil since just last week. I think about it before I go to bed and when I wake up and at most times in between. :)

Lol...my name is Lucy and I've been addicted to solar oil since last week, I keep one in my bedside drawer and another in the kitchen :0)

Lol...my name is Lucy and I've been addicted to solar oil since last week, I keep one in my bedside drawer and another in the kitchen :0)

Aw good girl Lucy, that must have been hard to say aloud lovely. We are all here for u x

LOl this has made me chuckle.. ever since i saw a post in which Geeg i think mentioned putting solar oil on everything .. including stretch marks.. i went into overdrive.. lol.. whilst getting rather large with second baby i ran out of bio oil.. and my stretch marks had started :O(.. all i had was pinkie bottles lol .. i have about 20 empty ones now lol...

oh and my mum is now addicted, she has tremendously dry skin.. due to her illness she has.. and she rubs it in her legs and arms.. lol.. loves it.. i think i need to get some more..

Sarah xx

Ok so my name is Sarah and I've been addicted to solar oil for around 6 months now!

I have quite bad psoriasis so use it on that constantly, I use it on my face and pretty much all over my body lol

I think my mum and my friends have started to notice I have a problem too since all they hear from me is PUT YOUR SOLAR OIL ON! I have just said this to my mum about 20 mins ago :)

My friend called me up the other day and said I've burnt my arm on the oven what shall I put on it guess what I said!? ;) x

Im ever so glad we are getting this off our chests. I must admit I woke for the toilet at 3am... Solar oil got me at 3am! X

My name is morgan and iv been addicted to solar oil since june 2010. I quickly went from a pinkie bottle as needed to huge amounts every day. I use it on my nails morning, noon and night, my eyelashes and eyebrows each night and iv even used it on my hair when im out of serum! Iv even taken to using it on my daughters eczema. Oh and i agree with the OP the stuff is addictive if you crave cake lol!! My habit is spiralling out of control!

Sent from my E15i using SalonGeek

Remember 'My Big Fat Greek Wedding' ... How the dad thought that Windex window cleaner cured everything including spots!? Well .... That is Solar Oil in our home.

Solar Oil has cured or relieved everything from nappy rash, eczema, psoriasis, stuck keys in locks, bug bites, burns and the wrinkles round my eyes ... Great for taking off mascara too and for helping your eyelashes grow. Solar Oil cleans wax out of your ears and I've used it for swimmers ear for my grandchildren who live in the pool when they visit. I have used it On my dog where he has had skin on his elbows. It is the miracle in a bottle! Forget your argon oil for hair ... A few drops of SO and it does the trick. Never greasy. I have not yet used it for cooking but I might give it a try!

My name is Kas and I am addicted to solar oil for over 6months.

I use it twice a day at least and although it doesn't help my nails at all (unfortunately) and they are as weak and peel as they used to before SO times I am worried of what would happen if I stop using it! So I keep going!!! Aaaaa!!!

It doesn't make sense at all but that's addiction for you..

peace and love c

Remember 'My Big Fat Greek Wedding' ... How the dad thought that Windex window cleaner cured everything including spots!? Well .... That is Solar Oil in our home.

Solar Oil has cured or relieved everything from nappy rash, eczema, psoriasis, stuck keys in locks, bug bites, burns and the wrinkles round my eyes ... Great for taking off mascara too and for helping your eyelashes grow. Solar Oil cleans wax out of your ears and I've used it for swimmers ear for my grandchildren who live in the pool when they visit. I have used it On my dog where he has had skin on his elbows. It is the miracle in a bottle! Forget your argon oil for hair ... A few drops of SO and it does the trick. Never greasy. I have not yet used it for cooking but I might give it a try!

Have you used the balm? Is it as good? Will I get a new addictionx

Haha this is funny, I am now sitting putting mine on reading these threads! Mainly use it on my eyelashes and dry lips, will now put it aroung my eyes like Geeg said helped her lines, I hadn't thought of that.

Hallelujah!

Haha this is funny, I am now sitting putting mine on reading these threads! Mainly use it on my eyelashes and dry lips, will now put it aroung my eyes like Geeg said helped her lines, I hadn't thought of that.

Hallelujah!

LINES???? What lines??? I don't have any lines BECAUSE I use Solar Oil!!! lol I use it as my moisturiser every day as well.

LINES???? What lines??? I don't have any lines BECAUSE I use Solar Oil!!! lol I use it as my moisturiser every day as well.

Lol. This I'm going to try too c

2-3 drops and apply while your skin is still damp ... you do not need much and it is absorbed immediately.

Wow...I am going to start using this around my eyes today :idea: Fab idea Geeg, as always :green:

Latest posts

Back