Tooth ache

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barbie girl

Reaction score
Ouch I've got really bed toothache and I cant get to see my dentist till tomorrow morning and its so painful. I've taken nurofen but its still killing me. Anyone got any ideas how I can relieve the pain please:cry: :cry: :cry:

Ouch:sad: :sad:

you can get clove oil from the chemist to rub on it im not sure if its only good on cavities also try rinsing out your mouth with warm salt water i had a abcess on a wisdom tooth once which was horrendous, the a&e dept said to do that and it eased it a bit hope youre:hug: feeling ok soon

Clove oil from the chemist will help you. Just dab on the painful tooth. hth xx:hug: :hug: :hug:

Poor you!

Pop down to your local chemist and they'll be able to advise you on what you can take alongside the nurofen to ease the pain. Hope it gets better soon!

Brandy on cotton wool and held on the pain helps alot, clove oil is good but brandy tastes better.

Rinse with TCP, this numbs mouth apparently.

Good Luck

Rachel xxxx

Clove oil is wonderful stuff! Careful to wash hands after applying, if you get it in your eyes or anywhere accidentally it can sting.

BUT FOR TOOTH ACHE YOU CAN'T BETTER IT (without the dentist!)

I never knew that, right got my car keys and I'm off to the chemist. Thanks for the advice guys. I will try anything to help the pain, can't believe I've got to wait till tomorrow for appointment!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Tie string to your tooth and to an open door handle and ask your mate to shut the door. NO MORE PAIN THE PROBLEM HAS GONE.

Failing that ring the dentist and ask for advice he will know more then me!

Latest posts

Back