Top Secret Shin Diggin investment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How much would you invest for a serious education shindig?

• £100

Votes: 27 42.9%
  • £200

Votes: 16 25.4%
  • £300

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • £400

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • one meeelion dollars

Votes: 5 7.9%

• Total voters
I assumed if your going for the daytime event then the eveing is included.

Thanks ... speedy typing, I just wrote on you blog too!! Thanks for your help x

I'm wondering if they have recommended hotels or if thats just a 'see what you find' thing. Excited now as it will be a nice weekend away!

I'm wondering if they have recommended hotels or if thats just a 'see what you find' thing. Excited now as it will be a nice weekend away!

When I spoke to S2 earlier, they told me to phone Chill Factore and ask them whats the closest ... I phoned them and The Premier Inn Trafford Centre West is in walking distance for £63 per night.

I will probably try and go to the evening shindig only as I have given up trying to do nails. As the Chill Factor is only ten minutes away for me it would be rude of me not to go now wouldn't it?

Sounds like it is going to be a great event and I would love to come but since I am still at college and not trained in nails or earning any money yet then I cant afford it, let alone the travelling, hotel and other expenses just now but maybe next year

I don't think I will be going to the "event" tickets will probably be gone by the time I have the money together (which by the way I think is excellent value for what you will gain)

But I hope to be able to come to the night time, If I can get a baby sitter my boyfriend can come with me, so I will be able to drive home,
If he can't (or won't come lol) I have a nail tech friend who might come with me....we are due a good night out
It would be lovely to meet you all xxxx

is there a dress code for the evening party on the saturday...?...i don't wanna turn up in a swish cocktail dress is everyones in jeans...or visa versa...:lol:

Latest posts

Back