Top Secret Shin diggin

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Best days of the week for a big event

• Saturday & Sunday

Votes: 93 72.1%
  • Sunday & Monday

Votes: 24 18.6%
  • Monday & Tuesday

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • Other

Votes: 6 4.7%

• Total voters
OMG!!!!

Every time I get an e-mail saying someone has responded to this thread, I think it's Sam giving us all the details.:eek:

Come on guys, I'm 'near greetin' here!!!:cry:

:):hug:awwww thank you darl.
You won't say that when you see who you have to share it with ....:twisted:
lol

I too would like to know if it will be a CND event totally,
Or a nail technician event iykwim,
I like all technical info and playing and diagrams and mingy pictures...lol
Problem solving would be a good one,
Competition nails and perfect natural nail bed models
are all very well.....but we don't do them in everyday life,
So some demonstrations on "awful" nail beds....damaged, or really bitten etc...would be perfect, to show us what we can really achieve with the correct skills.
And I don't just mean how to do a good cbm without marbelizing,
I mean everything from choosing the right tip...or how to pre tailor sculpting forms, to how to achieve the perfect oval shape blah blah....

The science behind shape and balance in diagrams yayyyyy....

I too would like to see something sparkly and bonkers come from CND,
Yep of course cnd has the reputation (that has served it extremely well over the years) for the natural "is it or isn't it" look....
But maybe there is room for another image also.....the name is creative after all....I am not saying the designs cnd do already aren't beautiful already....of course they are...I would just personally like to see a different style too.

Not that little old me is going to make much of a difference lol..BUT...
I ended up being swayed more in the direction of another brand simply because of the choice of designs they promote...they suit MY own personality...
I was just like "ooooo I want to try that colour /glitter / design" which led me to converting to the brand (although I don't use it that often now anyway due to my own application problems :rolleyes:)

As I say, my little input may be of no use lol...but I had a go yayy meeeee :green:

Would this be anything to do with all this talk?!

Beauty Guild : News - Beauty Guild
:eek: well if it is...
It's only 40 minutes, and roughly 30 miles away from me :lol: yayyyyyyyy
And looks like its practicly just off the moterway....and again YAYYYYYYYYYY
(just the small matter of finding the cash lmao )

:eek: well if it is...
It's only 40 minutes, and roughly 30 miles away from me :lol: yayyyyyyyy
And looks like its practicly just off the moterway....and again YAYYYYYYYYYY
(just the small matter of finding the cash lmao )

So everyones staying at yours then?! lol.

If it is then I'm out I'm afraid - we've already got a weekend away booked and paid for :irked:

If it is then it's highly doubtful for me too as there aren't any direct flights from Valencia to Manchester (that I've found yet) and by choosing another airport the costs start to spiral... not giving up hope just yet though, I might be able to bunk with a geek and hitch a lift :wink2:

I need to do a bank robbery its so close I have to go :)

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
Its my daughters birthday that weekend ....and i cant miss that, she is only 4!! Also i was hoping to go to Gmex in october, no way could i afford to travel and do both!
Gutted!!!

If it is then it's highly doubtful for me too as there aren't any direct flights from Valencia to Manchester (that I've found yet) and by choosing another airport the costs start to spiral... not giving up hope just yet though, I might be able to bunk with a geek and hitch a lift :wink2:

Sandi, there is to Liverpool, which is only 45 minutes away. Ryanair.

I might be able to bunk with a geek and hitch a lift :wink2:
I am here if you want me :D :green:

Sandi, there is to Liverpool, which is only 45 minutes away. Ryanair.
And john Lennon airport is only like 20 minutes, half an hour away from me too....and bonus ! I actually KNOW the way yayyyyy hahahaha

Not that I am forcing you to consider me lmao...but if you want me I am here xxx

Lmao...here's me thinking I am defo going like...I have no money and know no details as of yet regarding products lol..

I have a superking bed going spare if anyone has a spare ticket! :lol:

I would love to go but no way could I afford that kind of money, only just starting out so haven't got to many clients yet. Will need a geek to take plenty of photos.

OH my god cant believe itd on my door step and i cant afford it

i want to go but all accoutns maxed to the hills boo hoo

xx

OMFG! Well - I've booked & paid for my ticket & booked & paid for my hotel for 2 nights.:Scared::D:cry::eek::eek::lol:

We will now be living off beans on toast for the next few months.

Especially as I've ordered a skip load of stuff in the NEXT sale. Well, it's all going back!

Must hide credit card bill.

OMFG! Well - I've booked & paid for my ticket & booked & paid for my hotel for 2 nights.:Scared::D:cry::eek::eek::lol:

We will now be living off beans on toast for the next few months.

Especially as I've ordered a skip load of stuff in the NEXT sale. Well, it's all going back!

Must hide credit card bill.

Hi Bev,

where have you booked?? I'm in The Premier Inn (formally Tulp Inn) for 2 nights?

Latest posts

Back