Top Secret Shin Diggin investment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How much would you invest for a serious education shindig?

• £100

Votes: 27 42.9%
  • £200

Votes: 16 25.4%
  • £300

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • £400

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • one meeelion dollars

Votes: 5 7.9%

• Total voters
Well.....if money wasn't a problem, I'd be more than happy to pay whatever it took to better my education with CND.
However.....money is always an issue.
What I earn goes to paying the food bills & everyday household costs & kids bus fees, youth clubs, school trips etc. Hubby pays the bills. Oh yes, and buying the stock I need to earn the dosh in the first place.

Yes, I could whack it on the plastic, which is very likely tbh, so I'll say £200 max. Then, what I start saving up for now will pay for the travel costs, accommodation, food & lashings of vino.

There are one or two hotel companies that if booked early enough, can offer some great rates, some even have 'family' rooms, so us skint geeks can share. So dates & location (ie east Leeds, or Lincoln City Centre, I wish!) would be handy asap.

Ditto! Date and Location Purleeeese!!!!

i would do pick ups on the way to ?????????????
have a seven seater (cheap seats on the roof anyone:green:)

Could you not charter a Salon Geek private jet...pile everyone on board...
fly to Javea...and have a 2 for 1 event....

a holiday and a Shin Dig????

I don't feel I am being unreasonable....after all I can provide sun, sand, sea and sangria....and you can provide the rest....

That way it wouldn't cost me a meeeeeelion squid....just all of you :lol:

pmsl at some of these replies, liking Jo's one about Javea though:)

tbh i was thinking i might try and come to this, havent done anything nail related since Ash took ill and thought it might give me my mojo back, but

Im not working at all and even if i was, it would take WAY more than 5 sets to cover £200, thats £40 a set, does everyone really charge that much?? I'm quite shocked tbh

Anyway would have been lovely, but unless its on my doorstep, not in nov/oct (4 birthdays , xmas and PB to contend with), and not over £100 etc etc, i aint gonna make it, someone else can have my ticket, but..... if its a big success, would you do another one next year (when my circumstances have hopefully improved and i can make that one instead?)

sounds fab though guys , it really does

pmsl at some of these replies, liking Jo's one about Javea though:)

tbh i was thinking i might try and come to this, havent done anything nail related since Ash took ill and thought it might give me my mojo back, but

Im not working at all and even if i was, it would take WAY more than 5 sets to cover £200, thats £40 a set, does everyone really charge that much?? I'm quite shocked tbh

Anyway would have been lovely, but unless its on my doorstep, not in nov/oct (4 birthdays , xmas and PB to contend with), and not over £100 etc etc, i aint gonna make it, someone else can have my ticket, but..... if its a big success, would you do another one next year (when my circumstances have hopefully improved and i can make that one instead?)

sounds fab though guys , it really does

omg:eek: not snooping but just had a peep at your website and pricing...HUN your selling yourself WAY too cheap:hug:

Amb xxxx

Shocked:eek: - £40 - £50 full set / £25-30 Rebalance - that's normal Nick :hug: what isn't... is £20 / £25 (at least with Creative)... why would anyone go through the best education and want the best products to charge that?? (BTW I haven't looked at your website and don't know what you charge so this isn't directed at you... just in general :hug:)

It sounds fantastic although it does sound like a CND thing, I could be wrong, probably am. Sadly it sounds a bit advanced for me anyway and more for professionals out there working. Is it a take your kit with you event or a seminar watch and learn type thing?

It sounds fantastic although it does sound like a CND thing, I could be wrong, probably am. Sadly it sounds a bit advanced for me anyway and more for professionals out there working. Is it a take your kit with you event or a seminar watch and learn type thing?

It isn't only for CND users - it's for nail professionals in our industry who want to be inspired by many different things. It isn't calledthe CreativeEvent - it's called The Event!!!

The cost includes not just some product... it includeds a shed load - in fact for 2 days... all the trainers, events and party - it is brilliant value!

Stop putting yourself down Min and get your tush to Manchester!! :hug:

It isn't only for CND users - it's for nail professionals in our industry who want to be inspired by many different things. It isn't calledthe CreativeEvent - it's called The Event!!!

The cost includes not just some product... it includeds a shed load - in fact for 2 days... all the trainers, events and party - it is brilliant value!

Stop putting yourself down Min and get your tush to Manchester!! :hug:

Ha, hah! So it's in Manchester:!::green:

The 2 days....is it the same stuff for both days or different stuff for each day ...?? accomadation....is this included or something we arrange.

Bit worried now cos i need to save the money and in that case by the time i have saved all the tickets will be gone.

The 2 days....is it the same stuff for both days or different stuff for each day ...?? accomadation....is this included or something we arrange.

The cost includes the 2 days (different thingson each day)... hotels are next door at £30 a night if sharing... cost includes food, party, all goodies and the training!!

There is still much more to be revealed! :hug:

heck thats cheep...£30...dont mind that at all. definately worth staying over for the 2 days then. Thanks x

is the dates over half term?

I won't be allowed to stay over night my dad....(oops sorry I mean boyfriend :lol:) Wouldn't
let me, ggrrrrrr (where did my mp3 with desiny child independant woman on repeat go)

And I too am worried all the tickets will be gone by the time I have saved the dosh :cry:

And Samantha..the yellow dress is amazing !!!!
(wishes I could wear pretty dresses)

Just as an aside, the S2 website looks fantastic!!

I am so there!
Doing my brisa gel conversion in sept and now have ths to look forward too, better get saving hard!:green:
Jen xx

Latest posts

Back