Top Ten Bio colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noulady

Reaction score
Hi

I have just signed up for my bio training(I can hardly contain myself :eek:) and would love to hear what your most popular colours are?

This would also help my bank balance as I know I'm going to want a pot in every colour when I get up close to them :rolleyes:

When n where r u going for your training? I am 1st April at Bawtry. I love Pinotage. I too am a colour junky.

Going to bed now but will give you my faves tomorrow!!

oooo cookie i'm going on 1st of April :lol:
Have you got your kit yet? I'm ringing office on Monday and placing order for mine, but I defo got a place in April, I could pee my pants:green:

Wishing you good luck for the course, here's my personal favs.
ravershing red
chocoholic
cappachino
funky fuscia
summer of 69 (got married in that one) (the colour not the year)lol
candy floss
sticky toffee
and for the life of me i just cant remember the names of these ones:
number 2026
number 5
number 62
catelina sunset, (looks a bit wishy washy on its own but lovely over a french)
Hope this helps a bit, it wont be long b4 you soon have all of them..
good luck again x

The ones that are most popular with my clients are:

No7 - candy floss
no 2026 - pink tiara
74 - real red
76 - Clay oxide

HTH

Chocoholic
cast iron
ravishing red
ravishing ruby
funky fushia
these are what I find popular at the mo.

Just off on a tangent,how many sets of nails can you roughly get from the 3 sizes of pots that the colours come in......and how long does the pot last once opened...if that is a dumb question....sorry:eek:

I suppose you judge your favourite colours by the size of pot you buy....i have to say the colours wow me when i see them in action at the trade shows:)

Just off on a tangent,how many sets of nails can you roughly get from the 3 sizes of pots that the colours come in......and how long does the pot last once opened...if that is a dumb question....sorry:eek:

I suppose you judge your favourite colours by the size of pot you buy....i have to say the colours wow me when i see them in action at the trade shows:)

I have never measured how many sets I get out of each pot Gabi but I only buy the 4ml size pots for the colours. Unless you are a major salon banging out 20/30 sets a week I dont think it is worth buying the larger size in the colours as there are so many different colours the clients go for.

I usually buy the 10ml size pots in the other gels though. I have had some of the colour pots for over 12 months and think they are still OK.

My top colours, in no particular order are....

7 Candy Floss - a lovely girly pink
9 Sweet Toffee - a caramel peachy colour, popular with the older ladies
14 - Jodie rose - a gorgeous warm rose
16 - Sunset shimmer - bright orangey red, fab for summer toes
19 - Pillar box Red - Real rich red
60 - Chocoholic - rich shimmery warm brown - prob my best seller overall at this time of year
76 - Clay oxide - coppery, metallic. fab for Xmas parties and goes well with the black shades to for an arty mix!
2015 Silver shimmer - nice and opalescent shimmery on its own or adds shimmer over the top of any other colour
2035 Cast iron - shimmery black gunmetal black...very funky
2053 Pink silk - a lovely silky soft pink for use as a colour or under french as a coverage pink. Great for bridal

I get about 6 or 7 full NNO's per 4ml pot and about 20 from a 10 ml. I don't buy 25 ml pots because I don't like the gel when its been open that long.

pink tiara 2026 - anyone think this has changed colour slightly???
funky fuschia
sweet toffee
cast iron
black aubergine
chocaholic
number 18 + number 22 (cant remember name)
Licorice
no 69

Thanks girls:hug:
I'm sure I will be hunting you all down for more advice when I have done my training

xxxxx

Thanks girls:hug:
I'm sure I will be hunting you all down for more advice when I have done my training

xxxxx

Hi....just to let you know I've sent you an invite to join our Bio Sculpture group. We post some great pics and swap good Bio tips etc in there xx

For me, the most popular colours I find are:

10, 2031, 60, 21, 11, 2009 and Rose.

Enjoy your course!

My most popular colours at the moment are:

10 Pinotage, 60 Chocoholic, 24 Port Wine (one layer of 10 with one layer of 24 is very popular as is 2017 (black) with one layer of 24), 2031 Black aubergine, 74 Real Red, 76 Clay Oxide & 86 Dark Plum....and of course good old french!

Hi
As I have just come back to Bio and doing another training course (it's been a few years) I've noticed a few new French colours. I'm doing a wedding fayre in a couple of weeks and wondered what your favourite French combinations were?:)

Hi
As I have just come back to Bio and doing another training course (it's been a few years) I've noticed a few new French colours. I'm doing a wedding fayre in a couple of weeks and wondered what your favourite French combinations were?:)

Do you mean the whites or the pinks? And what colours do you use now for your french so we know which new ones to tell you about.

Hi

All I used last time was a clear French or the French pink and white. Didn't really like the colour of this very much at the time. Haven't bought any new pinks yet. Thought I might buy some polishes first to experiment!!

I'm doing a wedding fayre in a couple of weeks and wondered what your favourite French combinations were?:)

2053 (Pink Silk) as a coverage gel over the nail bed and 2037 (Bridal Gown) on the free Edge...for weddings anyway. Bit too much for normal french. Just use 2053 and french White then...both look gorgeous!

I'm having Deja Vue (or I've gone mad:eek:) - sure I posted this once already today, but I can't for the life of me find where I posted it!

2053 (Pink Silk) as a coverage gel over the nail bed and 2037 (Bridal Gown) on the free Edge...for weddings anyway. Bit too much for normal french. Just use 2053 and french White then...both look gorgeous!

I'm having Deja Vue (or I've gone mad:eek:) - sure I posted this once already today, but I can't for the life of me find where I posted it!

No your not going mad Lyndsay - it was in the Bio group :lol:

Latest posts

Back