Total lash dilemma

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamara jayne

Reaction score
Hiya my lovelies,
I've need using lash revolution products for over a year and have been really happy with the product but have now just had an email saying they are no longer supplying lash products so I'm now stumped at the best to use now, glue and lashes, all comments and opinions will be great fully received xx

Would be interested as I use them too.

"We put the treat in your treatment"

Me too! Looking at a glue by dream lashes its a fast setting thin glue. Has anyone used them??

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've emailed a company called lash base, and they are sending me out samples of their lashes, glues and gel pads free so will let u know x

Any news on this? I am in the same situation. Gutted as I love this glue. I was using flirties beforehand which I also loved, but sadly I started reacting to it whilst working with it :(

Anyone found anything comparable? I've seen a few threads mentioning sky glue? Was thinking about lash perfect glue...? Xx

I've found a very similar glue and after trying it out in a couple if friends I've had good results, it's lash base extreme 1 it's slightly thicker but the drying time is the same and so far so good on how long they are lasting x

i m using lash base extreme for past 5 months and amazing .. it is very runny though and dries quick ( even on jade stone ) so u need to take small amount more often but amazing setting time and clients go easily 3-4 weeks with that..

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I found their customer service is exceptional also I just don't like the fact that u can't buy a whole tray of the same length lashes 😕

Try The Lash and Brow Company ... A fantastic new glue instant bond, no odour, great for classic & volume, awesome retention and super fast delivery, can't recomend enough :)

Ok will have a look now thanku x

Jojo3742 could you please send me the link as the only website I can find is for a company that does the treatments bit a supplier x

Latest posts

Back