Towels for massage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Decadence

Reaction score
Hi I wonder if you guys can help ?

We have gone through some catalogues i.e. Ellissons, Salons Direct, Beauty Express, and have ordered the 550 GSM Luxury Egyptian Bath Sheets from Salon Direct.

They arrived today and we are a little disappointed in the quality and thickness we thought they would be much thicker and fluffier than they are.

Could anyone please advise where we can buy some really lovely quality towels please.

Kind Regards
John

I second Majestic. Really happy with the quality of towels I got from them and after having them for about a year now and constant washing I'm really pleased that the dark purple (aubergine) colour I chose has kept its colour really well.

I also got my couch covers and waxing cover from them too. I was struggling to get a larger size in them as I have an oversized treatment table to cater for larger clients and found that the standard size available from most places was too small. Majestic offer the option of larger sizes. Again, great quality, washes well etc.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks for the replies we will try them

Regards john

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

BC Softwear are lovely - very luxurious

Hi,
I got my white beauty towels from primark! If you go for the thicker ones they are lovely! They are fluffy and soft and much cheaper and I've had lots of comments from my clients re these towels :)

I also bought the Egyptian cotton range from Primark. Excellent value and great quality.

They wash really well too.

Primark or Wilkinsons. My primark towels are still going after 3 years

I third Majestic - excellent quality and I love the larger sizes they offer.

I bought my huge black bath sheets from Asda and I'm really happy with them x

I have towels from both primark and asda. Really great, still going strong if a little faded after about 4 years. I use fleecey blankets for massage now though, the super soft ones you can buy from the suppliers. They dry super quick, much quicker than towels. I did a pole with my clients and they all prefered the feel of the blankets.

I got mine at ikea
Good quality and a good size too.
Take a tip - if you warm your towels on a heater, white towels go a bit brown if they've got any oil on them.
Also, I spray tan in the same room as massage and white towels get grubby-looking if they're left out.
I bought caramel coloured ones to try & save a bit on the washing. 🙊

I got the Egyptian cotton ones from Beauty Express and quality etc. very good but i also have some that i use at home that i bought from Next about 13 years ago, they were also the Egyptian cotton and the quality of these is still excellent x

As one who doesn't like throwing things out, stick to the new towels you have but make sure you tumble dry them so they fluff up. I bought my towels from Tesco. When the colour faded so I bought some washing machine dye from Dylon and dyed them all purple. They look fresh and new.

Latest posts

Back