Towels, how often do you change?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A couch roll is like a huuuuuuge toilet roll-long enough to roll out onto a beauty couch.
Can normally get them from your local wholesalers

I was on the right track then :)

That should be pretty inexpensive, it sounds.

Thanks

Now this is gonna sound really really cheap! but if you're running low on couch roll OR if you can't afford to get lots.... then they are two ply (like a loo roll) so pull them apart... and you get double the usage. Oh and NO I DONT do this with me loo roll!!! ha ha.:eek:
I have also used 3 pieces of kitchen roll instead of couch roll when run out! It works just the same catches the dust xx

Now this is gonna sound really really cheap! but if you're running low on couch roll OR if you can't afford to get lots.... then they are two ply (like a loo roll) so pull them apart... and you get double the usage. Oh and NO I DONT do this with me loo roll!!! ha ha.:eek:
I have also used 3 pieces of kitchen roll instead of couch roll when run out! It works just the same catches the dust xx

confused now:confused: The things I was thinking are not two ply.

Where can I buy couch roll? Maybe I find out what it is then. (preferably in DK, but just in general)
Please don't say Hyperion... I am creative trained, but not in the UK so I can't buy there :!:
I've asked the Danish supplier, but don't think they have anything that could be couch roll :)

It's getting quite expensive in towels for me.... so I would love just to change some paper instead of 3-4 towels pr. client.

confused now:confused: The things I was thinking are not two ply.

Where can I buy couch roll? Maybe I find out what it is then. (preferably in DK, but just in general)
Please don't say Hyperion... I am creative trained, but not in the UK so I can't buy there :!:
I've asked the Danish supplier, but don't think they have anything that could be couch roll :)

It's getting quite expensive in towels for me.... so I would love just to change some paper instead of 3-4 towels pr. client.

all beauty suppliers carry it, and medical suppliers too.
sometimes called couch roll, sometimes called bed roll.

We were taught to always seperate the 2 layers at college and each of the salons I have worked in do this.Its very cost effective because in theory you have 2 rolls for the price of 1.

You couldn't do it for nails though,this is just the beauty side of treatments.

Latest posts

Back