Tptw; what makes you choose the avatar for your profile

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I searched for ages for a pic that looked like me then I emailed this artist and used his pic - it looks a lil like me, his work is fab Cant afford to get him to do a real lookalike tho...........
It was so long ago sometimes I cant believe how the site has changed

Is it premium geeks that can only put in animated avatars>? reason i ask is i tried to upload one and wouldn't let me.

Is it premium geeks that can only put in animated avatars>? reason i ask is i tried to upload one and wouldn't let me.

I am sure I had an animated one before I became a premium geek, I just right click and save picture to my documents then upload from there you occasionally get one that won't move,

:) Its been great reading how you all came to use the avatars you use thanks, Keep them coming

what does TPTW mean?!

Mine is a Calla lily, after which I named my salon.
:)

TPTW means thought provoking thread week, you start a thread that will have people thinking but put TPTW before your question so everyone knows its a thought provoking thread it is running all this week :)

I have had mine for ever I have changed it but always go back to being supergeek :)

I put my first flower I made from L+P as I was so proud of it, and it took me absolutely ages to do, so at least I've got something out of the thing! lol

I thought yours was a real flower !!!! ....you should be proud ....

I choose mine because ...someone put a thread on here about mistreating animals and i had to put my point accross.....besides i love animals!! ...great thread hun and its great reading all of them .

I thought yours was a real flower !!!! ....you should be proud ....

I choose mine because ...someone put a thread on here about mistreating animals and i had to put my point accross.....besides i love animals!! ...great thread hun and its great reading all of them .

:) Thanks, I have loved reading them all

Latest posts

Back