Tptw; what makes you choose the avatar for your profile

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maguire

Reaction score
:) WHAT MAKES YOU CHOOSE THE AVATAR THAT YOU USE IS IT............BECAUSE IT REPRESENTS WHO YOU ARE, OR YOU JUST LIKE IT, OR ITS THE MOOD YOUR IN AT THAT TIME,

MINE IS BECAUSE ITS CUTE, A BIT WILD AND A BIT FUN, i AM SOMETIMES A BIT WILD (NICE WAY) AND I THINK I AM ALWAY'S A BIT FUN

mmmmmm well I chose mine because I guess it sumed me up..and (untill today) i felt I could hide behind it :lol::lol:

i do have to say I think your owl is such a cool dude ...mmmand a tasty bite for an old tom cat so watch out :hug:

:lol: You would have to catch me first I can be quick if I want to be

Unless I have my dog (HRH) I pick one that makes me smile for a while:lol:

Unless I have my dog (HRH) I pick one that makes me smile for a while:lol:

I normally pick one that I like at the time but this one I am really enjoying so she will stay with me for a while yet mmmmmmmmmm another tptw I could do with a name for her.

I picked mine as its how i feel alot of the time .... stressed and worn out !!!
Oh and it makes me laugh :) xx

mine is because i didnt know how to get a fancier one. in fact if i remeber correctly, for quite a long time i didnt have one at all.
when i first joined the forum i was totally clueless on how to work a computer and i didnt know how to fill in my profile or anything.

i probably could change it now, but i like the fact that its a simple instantly recogniseable image.
i tend to know other posters by their avatar , so when they change them often it can get confusing. i am prticularly rubish at knowing celebrities, so i havent got a clue who the people are in some of the avatars. i like it when they have a picture of themselves though.

my screen is very small and my eyes not so good, i remember noticing joe 90's avatar when she first joined, thinking how she slightly resembled ah-ah-anne from little britain. i tell you it took me months to realise it actually was a picture of ah-ah-anne.:o

because i have a big bum ! ( not as big as that tho !):D

Ha Ha thats funny susan !!! i recognise you instantly by your avator so please dont change xxx

I chose mine because its who I am.

Somtimes when im feeling cheeky I change it and then when im back to feeling my normal self lol I change it back.

I just go with the flow!!!

I picked mine because i was knicknamed as her.....

because i have a big bum ! ( not as big as that tho !):D

omg until you said that i had thought that your avatar was a snail with a green shell. i cant believe it :irked:

lol ! lol! what were you saying about your eyes !

lol ! lol! what were you saying about your eyes !

bl**dy hell, they are worse than i thought.
now youve pointed it out i can see it pefectly, but i think i just kind of took in a general view and my mind made up the snail thing for me !

lol! i had to use that one that i had already on my comp because like you i had no idea how to put another one on !:lol:

help!..i want one too!..but how? can anyone point me in the right direction.. feel like i have no face to my posts :( tori x

I have mine as myself,
So I don't forget what I look like,
I used to jump everytime I walked past the mirror in the hallway, I thought it was an intruder for months !!!!!

:lol:

To edit your avator,
Go to user control panel, down the left hand side it says something avator...
Click browse, and choose a photo..
I am sure there is a more detailed reply somewhere, I'll have a look for you xxxx

Simple. Once David realises he is absolutely and utterly head over heels in love with moi, I will divorce my husband and then we'll go and live in bliss for ever after.

Oh, what? Sorry, daydreaming again :)

It's the next best thing for me as I won't get another fix of D.W until Christmas!!!!!!

xx

Well, I see Collin still has that bl**dy tail driving us all nuts:lol: Did we not discuss this days ago??????????????:lol::lol::lol:

I chose mine for several reasons.....relaxing, beautiful, patriotic, natural, nice colours. Would love to be there sometimes, but just go there in my mind's eye.

I have just changed mine to Dobby cos that is exactly what my dog looks like when she is unsure of something - such as when she is about to steal something! naughty girl! I was a wee bit bored of my hamster too so it was time for a change. Dobby prolly won;t last long cos the colours are too dark. Lx

Latest posts

Back