Tptw; what makes you choose the avatar for your profile

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I chose mine as it apealled to me when I saw it... plus I have green eyes.. but not quite as gorgeous as the one in the avatar :)

I put my first flower I made from L+P as I was so proud of it, and it took me absolutely ages to do, so at least I've got something out of the thing! lol

I chose my avatar as its the one thing in the world that means everything to me, hes had so much upheavel in his life yet continues to smile and laugh, just to look at his face makes my day :hug:

I chose mine because I couldn't be bothered to find a custom one, plus I love elephants!!

I picked mine to show you all what my husband looks like.

Yeah, right. :lol:

Mine is just to give me a bit of eye candy whenever I visit the site, to be honest if I could get a good picture of Trent's arse (WITH pants on ladies:eek:) I'd have that instead!!

God bless you Redsadie, because whenever you post it makes my day too!

Mine is me on holiday playing with raindrops. I chose it because I was having a lovely time and it reminds me of my hols with my other half.

Because my cat looks how I feel at times, and no Collin, thats not because I got smacked in the face by a shovel :lol: Mind you, see my face, you might dissagree!

There are actually old threads explaining mine! :)

I put my first flower I made from L+P as I was so proud of it, and it took me absolutely ages to do, so at least I've got something out of the thing! lol
Do you know... I always thought it was a real rose!!!!!!!
It's even more beautiful now I know it's not :hug:

My avatar... it's the "all seeing zip eye".
It hardly ever misses a trick and is watching even if you think it isn't :lol:

Very clever avator...but mmm well its a shame you dont zip it shut ocasionally :lol::lol::lol:..your eye lid that is :eek:

Do you know... I always thought it was a real rose!!!!!!!
It's even more beautiful now I know it's not :hug:

Very clever avator...but mmm well its a shame you dont zip it shut ocasionally :lol::lol::lol:..your eye lid that is :eek:

Oooooh brave Collin :green:

Did you not know that Sandi keeps a big black book to list naughty peoples names in.
I know this because I've been listed several times myself:Scared::Scared::Scared:

Oooooh brave Collin :green:

Did you not know that Sandi keeps a big black book to list naughty peoples names in.
I know this because I've been listed several times myself:Scared::Scared::Scared:

She's not kidding Collin. Her name's down more times than everyone else put together. :)

what does TPTW mean?!

Mine is a Calla lily, after which I named my salon.
:)

aha!
Thanks Sandi!

She's not kidding Collin. Her name's down more times than everyone else put together. :)

That may well be the case ...but mine is now at the very top of the list and in RED :lol::lol::lol:

Mine is normally a glengarry(a scottish hat) but felt like a change so I chose my wee men running around, I like to see men being busy!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

I try to change mine regularly because I get bored with the same thing.
My first avatar was Falcor the luck dragon from The Never Ending Story, a film which I love and reminds me of when I was a kid.

The one I've got now I came across whilst on a website about endangered animals (it's called an aye aye) and it just shot out at me because of it's yellow eyes, I think it's adorable.

Mine is normally a glengarry(a scottish hat) but felt like a change so I chose my wee men running around, I like to see men being busy!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

mmmmm certainly does keep this man busy watching them being busy :eek:

Do like your avator though :hug:

The delectable Sawyer has been my avatar for ages now, and he's staying!!!! In fact, I think he got discussed in the same thread as Sals picture of The Hamster himself, lol!!!!

I need Sawyer in my life and seeing as Lost of off our screens til January, this is the only fix I get (except when the Davidoff ad comes on the telly, and that's always a nice surprise :)!!)

Latest posts

Back