Training Advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angiebaby

Reaction score
Hello :)

I'm looking for a bit of advice on Nail Training in Scotland. I've done lots of web searching and just get confused :confused: I just don't know where to start really, and thenfound this site! I live close to Aberdeen, and would be looking for part time training (I work in an office full time just now and would like to get into this line of work - by doing it on a part time basis to start with and making it a future career).

I've got plenty of friends who will be keen to have me practice on them so no problems there! :idea:

Basically need an idea of what course to apply for and where to do it?

Thanks

CND, EzFlow and Young Nails all have training academies in Scotland (not sure exactly where though!) The CND one is run by Fiona Wallace (she is a member on here), the Scottish EzFlow Educator is Izzidoll on here and the Young Nails is Sparkly Bits on here.

I can only speak for CND education as that is what I have, and it is awesome. Fantastic education and wicked products. Go by reputation and you wont go far wrong.

hth's

You wont go far wrong if you take the training with CND and Fiona Wallace,
this is the head office number if you would like more details,
0845 210 6060
hth :hug:

That's great :) It's good to get people's opinion on who to contact for training etc so thanks for that.

:)

Hi Angie, we would be happy to send you some details. Unfortunetely our next course is full but we have dates available at the beginning of July. Would love to send you some information about our course, please PM e your emailm address!

the Scottish EzFlow Educator is Izzidoll on here

........bit out of date there Vetty......I am with Affiniti Nail & Beauty the UK Distributors for Nfu.Oh!! Although I still answer anything on here about any products I have worked with including CND and EzFlow!!You know me I will talk about nails and nail products 'til the cows come home!!

hth's

The Nail & Beauty Academy in Aberdeen tel no 01224 593322 has a good reputation and is in your area.

Sorry Izzi, I knew you were involved with Nfu Oh but thought that was as well as EzFlow...... Ah well, at least I know now!!

Can you please make sure you run any career changes by me in the future - I like to be up to date you know :lol::lol::lol: :hug:

CND, EzFlow and Young Nails all have training academies in Scotland (not sure exactly where though!) The CND one is run by Fiona Wallace (she is a member on here), the Scottish EzFlow Educator is Izzidoll on here and the Young Nails is Sparkly Bits on here.

I can only speak for CND education as that is what I have, and it is awesome. Fantastic education and wicked products. Go by reputation and you wont go far wrong.

hth's

Thanks Vetty

I dont get a chance to get on here much now that I am close to getting the Young nails Cash and carry / one stop shop open. But nice to know that there is someone out there looking after all the companys when people are asking about training.:hug:

Def recommend Young nails training, Tracey is lovely always ready to answer your questions and give hints and tips.
I love young nail products wouldnt be without them, fantastic educators and customer service.
good luck in finding a supplier and trainer babe x

Latest posts

Back