Training with Georgie Smedley and Sam Biddle in April.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angel fingers

Reaction score
i'm hoping to book myself on to a 2 day course in enfield thats being held by georgie smedley and sam biddle.

day 1 is pink and white competition nails and day 2 fantasy nails.

i was wondering if any of the other geeks are attending?

i'm hoping to book myself on to a 2 day course in enfield thats being held by georgie smedley and sam biddle.

I am not going but may I ask where you found out about the course as I am always on the lookout for things to do in my area xx

do you need a model ?- georgie is brill(haven't met sam biddle) and have 'modelled' before in enfield:)

do you need a model ?- georgie is brill(haven't met sam biddle) and have 'modelled' before in enfield:)

i think i might take my daughter, to be honest she is not the ideal model for competition nails though, not quite long enough in the nail bed.

i was told that i am not allowed to use another nail technician as my model:confused:
i'm guessing it is so that they dont benefit from the competitition tips and training that everone else is paying for. to be honest i have not come across that policy before.

I desperately wanted to go but I can't make the dates. Tut!!!. Hope everyone going has a good time.(green eyed monster hopes not).lol

Oh and I started blogging at the beginning of this year too. Something about girls and dairies.

House of Maleh

Last edited:
I desperately wanted to go but I can't make the dates. Tut!!!. Hope everyone going has a good time.(green eyed monster hopes not).lol

Oh and I started blogging at the beginning of this year too. Something about girls and dairies.

House of Maleh

shame you cant come. i have added you on my list so i can check your blog.

Still a blogging virgin so not been able to add fav sites yet. Will try and get that done tonight and add yours. What comp are you entering?

Oh Oh Oh!!!! Just rang to confirm the dates its in april..... not march.lol. I can make it!!!!! Yayyy!!! See you all there. Woo hoooo!!!!

Hi i have had a couple of training days with georgie she is brill!! my next course with her is 1st april - that is a nail art day - when is yours? Had my pink and white day - she makes them look so easy - me i am still pants!! Looking forward to learning tiger prints, and flowers on my art day

Oh Oh Oh!!!! Just rang to confirm the dates its in april..... not march.lol. I can make it!!!!! Yayyy!!! See you all there. Woo hoooo!!!!

weh hey ! i hope to see you there:)

Still a blogging virgin so not been able to add fav sites yet. Will try and get that done tonight and add yours. What comp are you entering?

not entering anything yet.
i need to know what i am doing first before i take the plunge.
i have taken a days one-one with a comp winner and i have built on my skill a bit. but definately not ready yet. i think all training is valuable even if you think you know what you are doing you still pick up new ideas.

just to let everyone know, this training is for whichever brand you use.
techniques will be demonstrated in ez flow but you can use which ever product you normally use.

I have left several messages with Georgie Smedley re an Ezflow sample and have never had a reply - I shan't bother again

I have left several messages with Georgie Smedley re an Ezflow sample and have never had a reply - I shan't bother again

She is really good with calling back, How long ago was it? Cos she had a baby recently.

hi all,
just thinking, is anybody going to the naxt sam biddle event in doncaster ? in april i did the last one it was so fab i hope i can do this to i love her work :green:

Oooh! Yay! I'd love to see Sam Biddle in action!!!

Where and when is it and most importantly - how much does it cost? :green:

Adele, I am SO SORRY!

I did get a message in december; and I'll hold my hands up and admit it!
I won't even attempt to make excuses as that's just not good enough.

I will just say that I only got one PM but no other form of communication? And that I am not your sub distributor so I will give you their details! BUT, because I refuse to let you down and am absolutely disgusted at myself for not getting back to you, I will send you BOTH sample kits; High Definition and A-Polymer...in addition, I will come and visit you and give you some free demos! How about that?

And While I am at it, anyone else want some free demos? (You do need to be in my area of London, Kent, Herts, Essex, Middlesex or East Sussex!) If you're not in my area, I can pass on your details!

Adele the tel for your Distributor is 01725 514440

Again, I am so sorry and truly I am very efficient and always get back to people...I don't know what happened to me!

Georgie. xxx

P.S. thanks to everyone for their lovely comments about my education; I am really excited about the Competition Class everyone will have great fun and we are going to put an elite Competition team together! The Fantasy class is going to be great...our Sam is AMAZING!

xx

Latest posts

Back