Treatment room in bedroom

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LindaC

Reaction score
im sort of kitting out a bedroom in a friends house to use as a treatment room and am wondering how best to do this...I dont have a lot of cash and have got a few things...but am looking for a cheap small table for nails...and some shelving...any ideas

thanks
LindaC xx

Ikea are always good for cheap furniture and you can sometimes get good used stuff on eBay too.

Argos have some good shelving thats where iv got mine from.Im having the same problem the smallest table iv found up to now as been a Rem and one from Ellisons as standerd nail tables,but you could get a mobile table as they are only small but not very sturdy jmo but up to you.Good luck.... x iv got a table coming that i won on ebay its comes tomorow so hope it fits in i will put pics of it when iv sorted it all out for you to see.

Hi hi

I won my nail table on for $175 and pick it up tomorrow to YAY. I also bought my waxing table for $100 on ebay. Alot of my stuff I picked up from ebay, even my wax pot.

xoxox.

I got a mobile nail table for £30 and a mobile massage table for £50 on ebay and mumsnet!
Im doing the same setting up in a spare bedroom and I have used a couple of bookshelevs to display retail items and to house towels etc

Hi hun, i think your best bet would be ebay, u really can get some good deals on there.
Just remember though hun, to keep the bedroom predominatly a bedroom, or u will be stung with business rates chic . good luck:hug:

Hi hun, i think your best bet would be ebay, u really can get some good deals on there.
Just remember though hun, to keep the bedroom predominatly a bedroom, or u will be stung with business rates chic . good luck:hug:

Not necersaily so. You need to check with your local council. I for example dont have to buy business rates, neither do i need planning permission.

Hi,
Just in case it is of any help - I was told by my local council that business rates wouldn't apply so long as there were no advertising boards on the property and I would have no more than 5 clients a week (I also rent a room elsewhere).
I do have difficulty finding home insurance though - many companies don't want to know. Apparently their line of thought is that you may say you lost an item as it had been taking by a visiting client (this line of thought had never occurred to me as I am too honest to originally think of such a thing).
Good luck with your venture.
JES

Latest posts

Back