Treatments and products from back in the day thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tigi straight talk.jpg tigi straight talk. this is how you got straight hair before ghd

Oh take me back to the good times.........xxxx

crimping trio.jpg eee well best get these switched on ready for the morning :biggrin:

I had those straighteners but i think mine were black. I also had the spice girls impulse body spray!

Free spirit impulse was my thing

Wella shaders and toners they were 99p and ether came in Sachets or in little triangular boxes. Think it was "wash in wash out". X

Wella shaders and toners they were 99p and ether came in Sachets or in little triangular boxes. Think it was "wash in wash out". X

Brilliant...what about super drugs own 'hint of a tint'...

I use to think using cool blonde would actually dye my brown hair full on blonde..

Anyone else have bench combat pants? I had some in cream! Aka All saints with a vest top.

Denim jackets, strappy shoes from Faith & Dolsis.

Dresses from Bay trading

Anyone get a lower back tattoo? I did! Other popular tattoos Chinese writing, dolphins, tribal.

Was castaway the alcopop what looked like a storm on the bottle? If so that & lambrini was a step up from white lightening! Or sh*t mixes from your parents alcohol cupboard.

Those little butterfly clips & diamonte spring type things to jazz up your hair.

Lads using sun in & getting a weird hair colour.

Those popper tracksuit bottoms 😂

Tommy Hilfiger coats was all the rage going in to year 8!

I was 14 in 2000 so have quite a good mix of memories!

Old Nokia phones, with aerials!

Vodka redbull fishbowls.

Baby G watches.

Kickers school shoes.

Caking powder foundation on so thick, or was that just the girls at my school? Ha

Xx

Steph...it was all about which strapy shoes you were having from Dolcis!!!

The butterfly clips were carefully placed on the side holding your sweeping fringe back!!

Sun in would make the lads hair illuminoys orange or a dirty green/yellow color

What about bennetton duffle bags

I have been laughing my head off at this thread. It has brought back a lot of (mainly embarrassing) memories lol

Those Eircom stickers that you write your phone number on, I used to plaster them all over the house, and I didn't even have a phone!

Those baggy trousers with the big strips of material randomly coming out of them (personal low)

Blue mascara.

Crimped hair although that's come back in but not to the extent we used to do it!

I also used to think that Rimmel sunshimmer powder bronzer was foundation so therefore put it on allllll over my face because that's how 'foundation' works 😂

rimmel sunshimmer.jpg yep good old sunshimmer powder. it gave me a rash so bad on my forehead i had a fringe cut in to cover it!

bronzing pearls.jpg also had a few of these imprinted in my bedroom carpet. who remembers when body shop brought make up out in grey packaging. i loved there matte lipstick

body shop dewberry.jpg Body Shop Dewberry. 1995's answer to Chanel

ck one.jpg Then this came out! Proper designer!

Latest posts

Back