Trendy Nails Unlimited Nail wraps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes it does !!!

Just had a look at the site some new designs have been added X

when i was at gmex this month i bought some nail wraps from a company called trendy nails unlimited (TNU) anyway i know they are similar to minx but i used then for the first time last night and now i love them but cannot find anywhere that sells them. i only got 2 designs :cry:
does anyone know where these can be bought?
thanks

hi ya chick i order my trendy nails from there web site they get delivered within 3 working days and lots onthere xx

hi ya chick i order my trendy nails from there web site they get delivered within 3 working days and lots onthere xx

hi thanks for that - i've already bought some he he he xx

I have just tried the trendy nail wraps..

They seem quite thick and they have this seam that runs along the whole of the wrap, which gives the edge a ridge type look

Do minx have this ridge running round them ?

I have just tried the trendy nail wraps..

They seem quite thick and they have this seam that runs along the whole of the wrap, which gives the edge a ridge type look

Do minx have this ridge running round them ?

No minx are smooth with no ridge :hug:

I have tried both and I know what you mean about the thickness & ridge. The trendy nail wraps I did lasted a week and my client was really pleased with them but I definately found the minx easier to work with as not as thick, more designs to choose from too! x

Its true Minx do have more designs than us. They are also an older company so have had more time to come out with designs. TNU has close to 100 designs tho with new designs constantly being added.

Last edited:
I have found that some trendy nail designs have the thicker edge, while others don't (didn't like the thicker edged ones much). I used the purple sparkly ones today and they didn't have a thick edge to them and went on very well and looked lovely.
I think I will be using both companys as I like the golds/silvers/tease me etc from minx. I then find the fact that the trendy nails come in a range of sizes in one pack (so I don't need to buy seperate finger and toe sheets) a big advantage.

Its true Minx do have more designs than us. They are also an older company so have had more time to come out with designs. TNU has close to 100 designs tho with new designs constantly being added.

there are 45 designs on the website! hopefully they will get the rest on soon then!!

i also will be using both companies!! i currently have the trendy nail ones with silver flowers on black background! last week had minx silver lightening on!!

Just had a read through this but did anyone find out if they fit toes. If so which ones do i need to get x

Just had a read through this but did anyone find out if they fit toes. If so which ones do i need to get x

just get the 'get nailed' ones to cover whole toe. their sizes are big enough for big toes and little fingers/toes

i have been using blixz they work for me and i have a lovely stand to display them on so my clients pick them off th stand in really cutepakageing to

i also saw these at the NEC. Birmingham... the postage is £2.50 i think any way its www.trendynailwraps.co.uk they say u have to glue the free edge. is this the case with minx or not ?? xx

i also saw these at the NEC. Birmingham... the postage is £2.50 i think any way its www.trendynailwraps.co.uk they say u have to glue the free edge. is this the case with minx or not ?? xx

I have these on my toes and didnt glue the free edge. They have been on for a little while now are still look great. Went swimming yesterday and they havent budged an inch! I have teeny tiny little toe nails so i didnt think they would stay on them but they have. The postage is 2.75 there is a minimum order of 3 designs (or 3 of the same design if you wanted) though xxx

I have these on my toes and didnt glue the free edge. They have been on for a little while now are still look great. Went swimming yesterday and they havent budged an inch! I have teeny tiny little toe nails so i didnt think they would stay on them but they have. The postage is 2.75 there is a minimum order of 3 designs (or 3 of the same design if you wanted) though xxx

fab thanx im trying them on my daughter. who horesrides lol... lets see how they fair x

fab thanx im trying them on my daughter. who horesrides lol... lets see how they fair x

Sounds like it will be a fairly rough test for them then!! Let us know how they do!! xxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back