TV Project - Looking for Salons from Hell

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

So Television

Reaction score
Have you ever had the haircut from hell? A haircut so bad, that you left the salon in tears, and vowed never to return? If the answer is yes, then So Television would like to hear from you for a TV project involving a world class celebrity hairdresser. Please contact [email protected] asap with your story. Please include any photographic evidence and a contact telephone number.

DEADLINE – FRIDAY 8TH MAY
http://www.nightmarehair.com/hair/?q=taxonomy/term/4

I think you are looking in the wrong place!
This is a forum for salon PROFESSIONALS... why on earth any salon professional would want to participate in your show and help to try and 'ruin' the industry many work hard to build up I really don't know :rolleyes:

This is a forum for salon PROFESSIONALS... why on earth any salon professional would want to participate in your show and help to try and 'ruin' the industry many work hard to build up I really don't know :rolleyes:

I agree emms! :irked:

bravo hun well said

I think Emma says it all so there is no point to this thread carrying on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back