Twins due 24th December!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG!!! Congratulations xxxxxxx

I had my twin boys 18 months ago and they were due on New Years Day but i never made it to the end of November so be prepared for early arrivals.
Twins are such a joy (as any baby is) but it is hard work especially coming home from hospitsal with out them.
So if you ever need a friendsly word fromanother twin mum just let me know. We all have to stick togther cause otherwise they outnumber you!!!!

Congratulations

Wow Congratulations hun!! xx:hug: xx

CadenceAlex said:
What a shock....!!

Three under 18mths.. and coming for christmas...

SCARY!!!

Some people will do anything to get out of cooking Christmas dinner :lol: Congratulations!!:hug:

Congratulations twins :hug:

fats28 said:
Some people will do anything to get out of cooking Christmas dinner :lol: Congratulations!!:hug:

:lol: Hey I hadn't thought of that!! But I don't cook Christmas dinner anyways.. my husband is happiest when he does it, and he's a fab cook!!

I'm just starting to worry about how big i'm going to get. I'm big already for the dates.. am hoping I will get away with staying a decent size!

Rather you than me lmao !
It will be great having three little ones around the house,and don't worry about your age,it will work in your favour as you will need loads of energy to run round after them all ha .
Congratulations and best of luck x

Congratulations but now i'm s*****ng myself now!

What if they say i'm having more than one at my scan - how the hell would I cope!

Your due around the same time as me hun if my dates are correct!

Fingertips ND said:
Congratulations but now i'm s*****ng myself now!

What if they say i'm having more than one at my scan - how the hell would I cope!

Your due around the same time as me hun if my dates are correct!

Oooooh you'll be shocked alright!! Especially if its twins for your first... !!!

Are there any twins on your side? For fraternal twins.. it comes from the mums side... I don't think the dads side comes into it regardless!!

CadenceAlex said:
Oooooh you'll be shocked alright!! Especially if its twins for your first... !!!

Are there any twins on your side? For fraternal twins.. it comes from the mums side... I don't think the dads side comes into it regardless!!

nope no twins luckily!

CadenceAlex said:
:lol: Hey I hadn't thought of that!! But I don't cook Christmas dinner anyways.. my husband is happiest when he does it, and he's a fab cook!!

I'm just starting to worry about how big i'm going to get. I'm big already for the dates.. am hoping I will get away with staying a decent size!

That depends on how larege the babies are....when I had my last son there was a woman in at the same time had twins that were OVERDUE and they weighe 8lbs 6ozs and 8lbs 2ozs she was huge, but so was I as I had a kidney problem and was retaining fluid and put on just over 4 1/2 stone...they kept re scanning me as they thought it was twins but it was just one very large baby!!! I lost 4 stone on delivery thank god as I was having fits wondering how on earth I was going to lose all the weight!!
I looked after 3 babies under 20 months when I was childminding and once you get a routine going it is fine I realy enjoyed looking after them and they all played really well together once they got a bit older.
You will be fine....enjoy:hug:

A friend of a friend has just had twins, she gave birth 2 girls and had them on the same day as her first little boy just 3 yrs later!! 3 Kiddies all with the same birthday :eek: EEK!!

Congratulations Hun, it's fantastic news x

That's lovely - if they are girls you could call them Hollie & Ivy or Eve:)

you have been blessed hun, you will be fine i had 3 by the time i was 25 all within 3 years....youll do good and congratulations

Ahhh, thats lovely, good luck, dont think Id been able to cope with 2 at once - you wont have time to be geeking as much!!!:green: :green:

Congratulations!!!!:):) Bet ya hubby needed a big drink after the scan!!

omg- double trouble! Only kidding hunny- double joy xxxx

oh wow great news hun x congratulations x

jules x

CadenceAlex said:
What a shock....!!

Three under 18mths.. and coming for christmas...

SCARY!!!

EEKS

lol

Congratulations:!: :!: :!:

And sleep while you can:wink2:

Wow! Congratulations hun, twins that's lovely.

Latest posts

Back