Uniform??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claire williams

Reaction score
when doing mobile beauty therapy, do you still were a uniform ie tunic's?? if not what do you were??
write back please
thanks all
much love :hug:
xxxx

I have a hot pink tunic, and also t-shirt with logo xx

Hiyah

I wear a black tunic with diamante detail when doing nails, although I look smart I may change my colour as black shows nail dust lol, I dreamt about me wearing a wasitcoat and bright v neck tshirt the other night as my uniform... lmao, cant blame cheese for this bizarre dream lol

hth
Sue x x

lmao tiptop i thought i had werid dreams.... but did you look good.. that is the question??
xxxx

When I used to do mobile I wore a tunic, I just thought it portrayed a more professional image. Although, hot days in the car were a nightmare! xx

I also wear a tunic although on hot days I only put it on when I have a client booked (I'm in a salon now and wear a small vest top). When I did mobile (not many) I took my tunic with me and put it on when I got outside the clients house.

HTH's xx

Im mobile and have a white tunic:green:

If you want to be treated like a professional...You have to look like a professional!

I am mobile and wear a uniform of brown trousers and a brown tunic.I got mine from inline london, they wash and wear really well.

thank you all for your advice:) xxxx

Latest posts

Back