Universal Contour wrap v other wraps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kizzycat

Reaction score
Hi there. I have recently lost 3 stone and have the usual wobbly bits you would expect from weight loss. (I have lost this weight through diet, but not exercise). Anyway, my mother brought me back a spa sanctuary wrap kit back which i was gonna use. This got me thinking that I might like to have a universal contour wrap. I know they say that the results are guaranteed for 30 days, but what happens after 30 days? can the inches get lost forever if you are still dieting? ie could i get rid of my wobbly arms through wraps alone? also is there much difference between the universal contour wraps and other wraps on the market? do they do the same thing either in the home or salon?

many thanks

Hi there. I have recently lost 3 stone and have the usual wobbly bits you would expect from weight loss. (I have lost this weight through diet, but not exercise). Anyway, my mother brought me back a spa sanctuary wrap kit back which i was gonna use. This got me thinking that I might like to have a universal contour wrap. I know they say that the results are guaranteed for 30 days, but what happens after 30 days? can the inches get lost forever if you are still dieting? ie could i get rid of my wobbly arms through wraps alone? also is there much difference between the universal contour wraps and other wraps on the market? do they do the same thing either in the home or salon?

many thanks

Wow 3 stone! Well done you! Did you do any particular diet? :D
No body wrap treatment be it at home or professionally done in a salon will get rid of any wobbly bits, the only way to do this is by toning up with exercise.
I am not 100% sure on the difference between all the wraps out there, but I am guessing the salon professional wraps would be better than ones you can buy over the counter. x

thank you. I have done bits and bobs of every diet known to man lol.

bit disappointed they wont get rid of the wobbly bits. so what does it actually get rid of?

Hi There - I use the shapechangers detox wrap - this wrap is to release toxins which results in inch loss.Because its toxin loss not water loss the inches should stay off as long as you don't gain weight because obviously weight gain will naturally result in inch gain..... I am not entirely sure how this is different to the universal contour wrap but this wrap has had 100% success rate for me and my clients...anything from 1 to several inches in each area within the hour and then the essential oils absorbed into the skin keep working for several days.....HTH
Lisa

I use Shapechangers too and love it!!!! xxx
Chocolate original to ultimate xxxx

many thanks
Hi, Well done on the weight loss that is absolutely fantastic. Check out www.bioslimming.co.uk this is a totally revolutionary product which is direct from Beverly Hills and is completely different to anything else that is currently available in the UK. It works due too a high concentration of active ingredients that actually cause Lypolysis (fat burning) in the layer below the skin helping to disperse fat and cellulite. The active ingredients enhance weight loss by burning calories for 2 hours following application and continue the detoxing and slimming effect for 12 hours following application. There is both a salon treatment and homecare kit available. (one weeks application of the homecare is equivelant to 1 salon treatment) Check out Bioslimming on Twitter for client comments and also other threads posted by allyd and MaisyMouse who are speaking from experience. Hope this helps.

Latest posts

Back