Universal Contour Wrap vs Shrinking Violet?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been considering training in and providing shrinking violet in my salon. is it not a good investment at the moment?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

If you feel that it is the right treatment for your salon, then I would say that right now is a very good time to invest considering the discounts available.

After investing so much money and time into shrinking violet I can safely say it was not worth all the effort for me ... I've used a different body wrap system with a lot more good results. Shrinking violet actually Is a treatment that caused a lot of financial loss for me :( I've done things by the book and did not have much of inch loss with clients. Most of them regained all the inches back by the time they came back to ne too...

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

After investing so much money and time into shrinking violet I can safely say it was not worth all the effort for me ... I've used a different body wrap system with a lot more good results. Shrinking violet actually Is a treatment that caused a lot of financial loss for me :( I've done things by the book and did not have much of inch loss with clients. Most of them regained all the inches back by the time they came back to ne too...

Snap

Jemima :)

this has all came up at just the right time for me thankfully! im self employed and not making much profit, been very quiet recently but had been persuaded by girls in the hair salon i rent a room in that it was amazing. they all know someone who's had it blah blah.
i know nothing negative is being confirmed but just the fact that S2 have chosen not to distribute any longer is enough to make me suspicious. and i can avoid parting with a few hundred pounds!
out of curiosity, does anyone know if fingertips centres will be continuing to stock SV?

I doubt they will be as they are aligned with Sweet Squared.

this has all came up at just the right time for me thankfully! im self employed and not making much profit, been very quiet recently but had been persuaded by girls in the hair salon i rent a room in that it was amazing. they all know someone who's had it blah blah.
i know nothing negative is being confirmed but just the fact that S2 have chosen not to distribute any longer is enough to make me suspicious. and i can avoid parting with a few hundred pounds!
out of curiosity, does anyone know if fingertips centres will be continuing to stock SV?

None of Sweet Squares distributor partners Edinburgh, Glasgow, Bournemouth or Manchester will be selling TO products you need to buy and train directly from TO.

thank you x

None of Sweet Squares distributor partners Edinburgh, Glasgow, Bournemouth or Manchester will be selling TO products you need to buy and train directly from TO.

I spoke to Manchester today and they said they will continue to stock it, thry stocked it beforr s2 became distribution partners x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I spoke to Manchester today and they said they will continue to stock it, thry stocked it beforr s2 became distribution partners x

That's strange as TO has said themselves today that they are going to be handling the distributing of the products themselves bringing the products back under their control only and as all the S2 distributors are selling their products at 50% off while stocks last this usually would mean they are not getting more stock in?

Creative Academy Plus in Manchester have put all TO products on sale half price, so why would they discount it if they were still going to continue to stock it, that doesn't make any sense??

Just saying what I was told :)

I've seen dates for training continue to be advertised on the various academy Facebook pages, even today.

Is that because you can't buy the stock unless you're trained in it??

I never really understood why a Nail company wanted to get into skincare - didn't seem to fit to me.

Manchester Academy stocked it before S2 took it on so makes sense that they would carry on? Hope so anyway.

I really don't know what to do because I paid for the training at the fingertips centre glasgow last week. It's for the first of December, I guess I will need to go through with it because i don't think I will get my money back.

It makes me feel abut suspicious and I don't know if I want to use the brand anymore. It feels like it's going to be a waste of money.

I really don't know what to do because I paid for the training at the fingertips centre glasgow last week. It's for the first of December, I guess I will need to go through with it because i don't think I will get my money back.

It makes me feel abut suspicious and I don't know if I want to use the brand anymore. It feels like it's going to be a waste of money.

I would contact them if I were you, s2 are great to deal with so I would think fingertips would be equally as good.

I never really understood why a Nail company wanted to get into skincare - didn't seem to fit to me.
For the same reason why this was once just a nail site.

We exist to serve the pro. A lot of our team and a whole heck of a lot of our customers are beauty professionals. We aim to do our best to deliver excellence to all. This is also why most of our distributor partners serve more than just nail professionals.

This partnership wasn't a good fit and it wasn't really down to a "nail company getting into skin care". We took the approach that instead of forcing it to work, that we would agree it wasn't right for us and move on less for commercial reasons and more for reasons that are true to our core.

To those with education booked, we will continue to honour all courses and help you during the transition (this includes our partners). The up side is that you will be getting more "bang for your buck" because of the transition. The transition won't happen overnight. It will take some time, but rest assured that we will always do our best to do right by you.

I am the same, invested loads and have had really poor results, biggest loss was 3 inches which might sound a lot but this is a load of measurements all added together. I think if anyone was wrapped up in Wrapture and stuck under a blanket on top of a heated blanket for 60 minutes will lose a few inches. And none of my clients have come back, so it is affecting my reputation. I have also read the TO are bringing out an improved SV which would indicate then the old formula is not as good. I am really disappointed in SV. Faith Lift is very good though.

Latest posts

Back